Fitting in Universal Studios

Biogirl116

Earning My Ears
Hi

I'm 5ft 11, 330 lbs . I'm size 26/28 and I'm going to universal this week. I am in the process of losing weight (3stone so far) but time is now up and I'm terrified I won' fit 1)in the plane seat and 2) on anything in Universal Orlando resort.

I'm not a roller coaster lover so I'm not bothered about these but some of the other rides and attractions of like to do but the internet has me terrified. I' quite lucky that I carry my weight evenly but even so...does anybody have any words of advice or comfort?

I can' sleep over this.

I know that at some of the attractions like Harry Potter, they have the actual seat outside, so you can sit in. That would at least tell you if you can do those rides. Some of the other rides like Jurassic Park I believe are bench seating, so you should be fine there. I just think if you just Google for the images of the ride seats, you should be able to figure out a good game plan. Also congrats for losing the 3stone so far. That is quite an accomplishment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts