Five in a one-bedroom at BCVs?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Will DVC allow 5 in a one-bedroom at the Beach Club? (if you bring in your own bedding)

Yes.

The only 1-bedrooms that don't allow a fifth person over the age of 2 are the Values at AKV Jambo House and Copper Creek.

All of the Jambo House DVC Rooms are converted hotel rooms and only the Values don't allow 5.

The Jambo rooms were converted from larger hotel rooms than CC. AKL had two sizes of hotel rooms, the larger ones became DVC except for the value rooms.

Yes I’m sure it will be fine. I stopped at GCV for 3 nights on way to Aulani. I have a friend who lives in Arizona and was gonna drive and crash on my floor. I posted a thread and let’s say received mixed response.

She had a car I did not and wanted to make sure she would get free parking.
So I walked down to front desk told CM, I have a friend visiting from Arizona and I had every intention of her crashing on the floor with her sleeping bag..... is this a problem:duck:

No problem at all let me print up a card for her so she can use that for parking :lovestruc
Works out perfect all around.
My friend stayed 2 nights... purchased 2 day park ticket, ate drank and be merry. Plus I scored a ride to airport :)
Edit to add I told her to bring her own towels.... we are a family of 4 and get 4 LOL!!
Happy planning
Kerri

Edit to add I told her to bring her own towels.... we are a family of 4 and get 4 LOL!!
So, when staying DVC you need to bring extra towels if you want the normal amount you use at home? We like towels.:lovestruc

So, when staying DVC you need to bring extra towels if you want the normal amount you use at home? We like towels.:lovestruc

Well they give you a set amount which is supposed to last for days til the scheduled trash and towel. They will bring extra towels if you call they are supposed to charge a fee I think.

When I get to room I always request extra pillows and blankets. Sometimes at that point I might ask for extra. But I put my towel monster DD on towel alert...use and hang:-)
In a 1BR it’s less of a hassle.
Kerri

A villa will get as many towels as official sleeping spaces. So most of the one bedrooms will get five if they sleep five officially. BCV, SSR, BWV, BRV, CCV will get four. You can purchase a towel pack for $6 that includes four bath towels, two hand towels, four face cloths and a tub mat each day you get service (they won't replace these towels on your first service day). Just call Housekeeping and tell them you want to purchase a towel pack for $6.

With one bedroom and larger, it is easy to launder your towels each day. With a studio you need to haul them to the laundry room.

A villa will get as many towels as official sleeping spaces. So most of the one bedrooms will get five if they sleep five officially. BCV, SSR, BWV, BRV, CCV will get four. You can purchase a towel pack for $6 that includes four bath towels, two hand towels, four face cloths and a tub mat each day you get service (they won't replace these towels on your first service day). Just call Housekeeping and tell them you want to purchase a towel pack for $6.

With one bedroom and larger, it is easy to launder your towels each day. With a studio you need to haul them to the laundry room.
Guess I'll be hauling them. But that is a good reason for a one bedroom. We use a lot of towels at home, and will so when on vacation.

Guess I'll be hauling them. But that is a good reason for a one bedroom. We use a lot of towels at home, and will so when on vacation.
I wouldn't, just ask for a towel pack, that'll give you 4 extra above the occupancy. If they charge you so be it. Then on the change day make sure you are washing all the towels you have so they'll leave more. That'll give you plenty with the W/D, it's a bit more challenging for a studio which is why I thought this was a bad move, that and the fact they're inconsistent on charging

Was a towel pack always $6
I can’t imagine why I thought it was a lot more.
Good to know.
Thanks
Kerri

I wouldn't, just ask for a towel pack, that'll give you 4 extra above the occupancy. If they charge you so be it. Then on the change day make sure you are washing all the towels you have so they'll leave more. That'll give you plenty with the W/D, it's a bit more challenging for a studio which is why I thought this was a bad move, that and the fact they're inconsistent on charging
When me and my two daughters shower each day we use 2-3 towels each, then my husband might use 1-2. That is like around 10 towels a day. It is a guilty pleasure.:rolleyes: But to think of it, we could hang them out on a balcony to dry and re-use the next day. But here at home, they go straight into the washer and dryer.

When me and my two daughters shower each day we use 2-3 towels each, then my husband might use 1-2. That is like around 10 towels a day. It is a guilty pleasure.:rolleyes: But to think of it, we could hang them out on a balcony to dry and re-use the next day. But here at home, they go straight into the washer and dryer.
Then get 2 towel packs or even 3 if you need them. I wouldn't bring towels in this situation.

Don't hang stuff on the balcony to dry. Against DVC rules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter