Flat Stanley Project--CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. My son, and I are planning on doing a Flat Stanley project. A few years back when my daughter did this project for school, we had a lot of learning about different parts of the U.S., seeing different pictures, learning about Stanleys adventures, .... with the help of fellow exchangers. Next week my kids will be on their Fall break, and we are planning on sending out Flat Stanleys to anyone who is willing to help with this project. We are hoping to send them out as soon as we can put together the Stanleys, and hoping to get them back by the ending of the month.

If anyone is able to help, please let me know. My son is 8 years old, and I feel this is a great way to learn about other parts of the U.S./world.

If anyone needs more information, please let me know.

I've had a Flat Stanley visit before, and I'd be more than happy to have another. I live in Canada's Capital, so I could have Stanley do a few touristy things up here. :)

I've had a Flat Stanley visit before, and I'd be more than happy to have another. I live in Canada's Capital, so I could have Stanley do a few touristy things up here. :)

Thank you Lynne!!! We will put together the packet with instructions, and Flat Stanley, and will send it your way by Monday!

Please refresh my memory...are real pictures required or can they be sent via Internet.

Thanks.
Bobbi:goodvibes

Please refresh my memory...are real pictures required or can they be sent via Internet.

Thanks.
Bobbi:goodvibes

Hi Bobbi,

For this project you can either send us pictures back along with the Flat Stanley who visited you, or you can just send us the pictures, and we can view them online.

I will not be home until the 12th, but once we pick up our mail. Our Flat Stanley will visit Ohio, PA, and NJ.

I will not be home until the 12th, but once we pick up our mail. Our Flat Stanley will visit Ohio, PA, and NJ.

Great! Thank you for your help Bobbi! Could you pm me your mailing address, and I will get out a Flat Stanley along with the instructions to you.

Thank you exchangers who contacted us willing to help with my sons project. We will be posting here so that all of you can see where each Flat Stanley had visited, done, ...:goodvibes

Our Flat Stanleys will be visiting the following places. Canada, OH., PA., NJ., and CA!!! :cool1:

Our Flat Stanleys will be visiting the following places. Canada, OH., PA., NJ., and CA!!! :cool1:

SO sorry I did not see this sooner, I would have loved to have done it from Florida for you. Especially since I will be at Disney in 9 days! If you want a late entry let me know. :goodvibes

SO sorry I did not see this sooner, I would have loved to have done it from Florida for you. Especially since I will be at Disney in 9 days! If you want a late entry let me know. :goodvibes

Sure that would be fun! I will send out a Flat Stanley kit to you in tomorrows mail. Thank you!

I just received Flat Stanley!

I'll spend a week with him and send him back. Is it alright if he's home a bit late, just so I can get him to do a few things with me? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter