Flights from Manchester, NH

kkozma

ME now, FLA Later
I checked expedia yesterday from my trip in July and found round trip from Manchester to MCO at $195. I thought this was a good rate for Delta and jumped on it. You may find lower slightly onSWA but I have my seats already- a good thing for me. Just thought this may help some early planners.

That's not bad at all. Usually, I fly Southwest, since I can get a non-stop flight from MCO to MHT and back for around $150-175, give or take. And since I usually fly home alone, seats really don't matter to me at all. Actually, I lucked out on my last flight... going up, the middle seat was empty. Coming back down to Orlando, I had the entire row to myself :)

I don't understand how you get these awesome rates! SWA has been hte MOST expensive lately, and MHT has been HUNDREDS higher than Boston. I'm so frustrated!

For our trip in a couple of weeks, we paid $258 each and still have to pay to get to logan! Abnd it is STILL going to be cheaper than flying out of Manch!

Thanks for thie tip! Wish I were going in July.....

Holly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter