Flights to vegas march 2015

Babysaurs

Mouseketeer
Looking at a trip to Vegas for around 10 nights end of march next year we want to go see the monster jam world finals on the 26,27,28th:)
For 2 adults and 2 children best price I can find is $4800 with Fiji airlines which means flight adl to Sydney, Sydney to nadi, nadi to lax lax to Vegas.
I know they are good prices, but have read bad report about Fiji airlines with them cancelling and changing flights? Anyone experienced this?
Only other flight options are $5800 which takes out the nadi stop over. Is it likely that flights with other airlines might come down a bit? The weekend we need to be there is the week before Easter but not sa school holidays.

I'm not sure if the prices will come down for you, but I can help with Fiji Airways.

I flew with them on my last trip and didn't have any problems. I flew a mixture of business class and economy, and found both to be pleasant experiences. I didn't have any trouble with flight changes or cancellations, and haven't really heard of it being an issue.

Their planes are pretty new, and are very comfortable. It's a full service airline with on-demand entertainment and full meal service. On my economy leg from Fiji - Sydney, there weren't very many movie/TV options, only a choice of 3 movies. I'm guessing it was a limited entertainment menu due to the short flight, but I couldn't say for sure that the longer flights had more options in economy because I flew business class for those ones.

Fiji Airport is a pretty lousy place to have to spend a few hours unless you can get lounge access. There's not much to do and no free wifi. I didn't get anything from the cafe, but I was hearing mixed reactions from people around me. You can't see any planes from the lounge, and I had to wait in line for about 10 minutes to use the bathroom.

On the plus side, it's a small airport and easy to navigate. I'd quite happily accept as little as 3 hours between flights (you'd probably be fine with 1, but I'm a bit paranoid about connections - at bigger airports I don't like having less than 5).

If it was going to save me $1000, I would happily go with them again.

Thanks for that ofcourse now the flights seem to have disappeared lol

That'd be right!

Keep an eye out though because FA do often have cheaper pricing to the US. At least next time it comes up you'll have some more information to help you make a quicker decision.

I found the same price again but just had to adjust the dates. Took the price to flight centre to price beat and was told they could price beat it and that the guarantee didn't apply to the website I used which was sky scanner ever heard if that?? It appears to meet all the criteria listed in t and cs so have contacted there customer service to see why that is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter