Florida resident AP

Haley R

DIS Veteran
I know this has probably been asked a bunch but we are moving to Florida next month so it’ll all be new to us.

We will definitely want APs with the new Hagrid coaster opening. I’m guessing we would go to the parks for the first time (since moving) sometime in late July or August. Is there an advised strategy for this?

We would probably stay at a hotel onsite because of the perks or just drive over for the day here and there. Our house we bought is an hour from Orlando.

If you do not get any replies, use the search button to pull up the threads about Floridian ap rates

The UO website has a section about FL resident AP

I only check it out when GA residents are allowed the resident rates on rooms or tickets so have no current info to help you with

If you do not get any replies, use the search button to pull up the threads about Floridian ap rates

The UO website has a section about FL resident AP

I only check it out when GA residents are allowed the resident rates on rooms or tickets so have no current info to help you with
Okay I’ll have to do that. I just wasn’t sure if we should go for the buy 2 days, get 3 free and upgrade or just pay for the Florida ap rate. We’ve never bought aps before for Disney or uso

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!