Florida resident cruising in September....

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Hello all....have a surprise cruise planned for my wife in September....3 nights on the Wonder....bringing along my daughter(who knows) and my mother in law who lives in Florida.....she knows about it also.....I booked the cruise in March and was told by DCL reservations that when the Florida resident rates come out we can change since my MIL lives in Florida, and if one person is a Florida resident the whole stateroom gets the rate.....my question is this...or questions....when do the rates generally come out for Florida residents for sailings in September? Secondly, we are booked in a catergory 11 for the 4 of us....total cost for the 3 nights was $1400.00....no transportation or insurance....would anyone know what kind of money we would save? We were on the 5/10 Magic and the future sales desk said it is a considerable savings with the discount....only thing is if we get the Florida resident rate we lose our $100.00 onboard credit.....I know some of you guys out there....the Florida residents that is have done this...so if you could give me some kind idea it would be really appreciated........
Thanks again...
Tom

We booked through DCL a CAT 8 in January '03 for this June '03 (Sailing this Saturday - 7 day Western). Originally, our price was $5300 for 2 adults and 2 kids (Age 9 and 7) in our cabin. We were upgraded to CAT 6 and the price was reduced to $4300 when Florida Residents rates came out.

Go to www.allseastravel.com and click on the Florida Resident rates. It will show what is available and the cost of each category. September rates should be out soon. I am booked for January 3rd, 2004 and hope to see the specials by early fall.

Enjoy,
Dawn Hope

How are you?I hope all is well.i hear you guys are getting lots of rain...DW and boys are visiting parents this week in Commack and Merrick...

I'm holding out for FL Res rates for 10/12 Wonder 4 day. My TA says for Sept or Oct, "if" DCL offers FL Res (more like"when" since over the past 4 years, they've never failed to offer them), he told me probably July they will appear...

for an idea of how good the pricing is, me, DW, and DS's 7 and 2 went last January 3 day Wonder, Cat 9...pricing cruise only, inc. taxes and port charges was $1200 .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter