Florida Resident Discover Disney upgrade to Annual Pass Question

taylordemon

Earning My Ears
Hi!

I’m looking to upgrade my brother’s partially used Discover Disney ticket to an annual pass as we have decided to take another trip later this year and he has one day left on his ticket, but we will be staying for three or more.

I’m a current silver pass holder and that was the option he wanted as well. When I go into tickets on MDE and select upgrade to an annual pass, every other option appears EXCEPT for the silver pass. It goes straight from Gold to select (see photo).

Does anyone have any advice for this? One idea I had was maybe to choose select, and then could we upgrade that? Or is that not a thing? So lost on this but I would prefer not to call Disney right now since this isn’t a huge issue and I know their phone lines have got to be crazy with people having to reschedule trips. Thanks in advance!

C597F57F-D3ED-4525-84DC-B4B7E0930073.png

Hi!

I’m looking to upgrade my brother’s partially used Discover Disney ticket to an annual pass as we have decided to take another trip later this year and he has one day left on his ticket, but we will be staying for three or more.

I’m a current silver pass holder and that was the option he wanted as well. When I go into tickets on MDE and select upgrade to an annual pass,
1. every other option appears EXCEPT for the silver pass. It goes straight from Gold to select (see photo).
Does anyone have any advice for this? One idea I had was maybe to choose select, and then could we upgrade that? Or is that not a thing?
2. So lost on this but I would prefer not to call Disney right now since this isn’t a huge issue and I know their phone lines have got to be crazy with people having to reschedule trips. Thanks in advance!
1. That may or may not change after a bit.
2. Just don't worry about it right now. (Your plans may change as things progress, anyway.)
From your info, it looks like you have some time before you'd need to book FPs,
so just let things settle back to "normal" for awhile.

Did you ever figure this out? Also want to upgrade and just curious if I run into same issue?

Nope... he just upgraded to gold in June and we'll have photo pass for a year until he can downgrade. kept trying for months, and called and chatted in about it, but it never changed in MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter