Flower/window boxes

cinmell

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I've never posted on this board because I've never had anywhere to plant or garden. We just bought a house so now I have to make it look nice! I posted this question on the community board but just realized I should have put it here.

What kind of flowers/plants do you put in your window boxes for the holiday season. With our new house came window boxes (filled with ugly dead plants) so I want to put something nice and festive in them. Thanks!

Cinmell, Welcome to the F&G board. So glad you're here. That's a good question.

Our boxes are under the windows of our little house (garden shed). I put an (electric) candle in the windows and evergreen branches(snipped off of my bushes) with a bit of holly and a plaid bow in the boxes.

Good luck with your new home and gardens.:wave2:

That sounds so festive Deb. I'll have to figure out where I can put some greens & plaid. I can't believe I'm already getting excited for Christmas!

Welcome to the F&G board Cinmell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter