Flowers under flagpole?

tinkwinks123

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what kind of flowers are planted under the flagpole on Main Street right after you enter Disneyland? I love them and want to plant them in my front yard but I do not know what kind they are! Thanks for anyone help! :sunny:

this might be hard. i belive they change the flowers often so they look fresh. i was there in january and they had tulips, snapdragons, and other early spring flowers. i live in oregon and it was nice to see the flowers and foliage. i took lots of pic to take to the nursery so i might beable to grow what i saw. you can look up mousetimes on line, they often has pictures of DL with the flowers. good luck, and happy growing.

I agree they change frequently. We were there in February and there were tulips all over by the train station at the end of Main Street. Next time we went, about 3 weeks later, they were gone and different flowers were there.

If I remember correctly, the flowers that are planted by the flagpole right now are Ranunculus. If anyone is coming out to Calif soon, the Carlsbad Flower Fields (San Diego) is a great place to visit at this time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter