Flying Fish a don't miss?

pinkminnie

DIS veteran
We have eaten at most of the restaurants at the Boardwalk, but have never tried the Flying Fish. Should we try this? What should we order? Thanks for any advice!princess:

Great wine list, great appetizers (tuna tartare, salads) great fish entrees(specials) and great pumpkin raviolis - plus incredible desserts. Knowledgeable staff and wonderful location if you stay in the area. Have never had bad service. Staff is always willing to make you happy = I personally love beet salad but not with frisse - no problem - made with fresh romaine. I cannot consume a bottle of an exquisite wine - no problem, just charged by the glass although this is not specified on the menu.

DS (12) who loves sushi to steak to caviar swears they have the best meat in the world and he is a devotee of Yachtsman Steakhouse!!!!!

Just make a PS or eat very late like we often do.

MamaQuack:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

FF is a MUST!! Its wonderful -- food, service and atmosphere.

The red snapper is my favorite and the steak is my DH's favorite!
DD loved the salmon special -- not sure if its offered all the time.

Enjoy FF!

Fantatsic seafood! It is a must do for us. In fact, we will be dining there next Friday - our 5th Anniversary dinner! :)

TOP SHELF!!!!!! Great foods, wine, service. If you like California Grill, Citricos you will LOVE THE FF!!!! Get their Chocolate Lava Cake for dessert - it is the BEST! Great wine selection too and a knowledgeable staff.

The seared NY strip steak at FF is the best steak I have ever had anywhere and I eat a lot of steak. This is a must do every trip for us.

We were disappointed in FF. The food wasn't bad, but I think I was hoping for better atmosphere. To me, that's every bit as important as the food and FF just didn't have it for me. Service was just okay. I had the strip steak, which was good, but this place didn't stand out for me. Both DH and I agreed that we probably won't go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter