Flying Fish still the very best dinner in the World!

DD made our reservation at Flying Fish one night for our trip next month, really looking forward to having dinner there.

OP, thanks for the wonderful review!

Kiddo picked this as our "second signature" (we tend to do CA Grill and one other). Super excited for our January trip!

What cocktails are recommended? Mama is planning a grownup drink!

My 10yo DS and I tried FF for the first time on our last trip this past August and absolutely loved it. We both had the Waygu Filet and it was so delicious. Loved the atomsphere and the service as well and my DS declared that this is now on his must eat at restaurants at WDW and he placed it second to only Yachtsman, which is his absolute all time fave. I highly recommend it.

good review. we haven't been there since the redo cause were worried. i think they ruined cal grill when they redid it. we loved flying fish. so we booked it for november to see. glad it was good. good to hear.

i walked over to see the bar ceiling in june cause i heard about it. its so freaking cool. the layers of bottles. such a cool cool design. i really liked the updated interior.

i can't wait to eat there this trip.

DW eats filet at FF while I have something from the seafood options. She says the steak is just as good as the one from Yachtsman Steakhouse. She does the same at Narcoossee’s when we dine there.

i think narcoossee's is the hands down most consistant place t eat on property for 15 plus years. it's always the same quality which is a very good think. food has always been good there.

Thanks for the review! We are planning to dine there for the first time in March, I'm really looking forward to it.

i think narcoossee's is the hands down most consistant place t eat on property for 15 plus years. it's always the same quality which is a very good think. food has always been good there.
Reviews have been SO good on Flying Fish that I am 'thinking' of changing my bday celebration from Narcoosees to Flying Fish...Have been to Narcoosees a few times and have always had a great meal there. Love the atmosphere also. Never have dined at Flying Fish, maybe we should "mix it up":scratchin..Narcooseess is so convenient though, we will be at BLT, then our plan was to go to TOW after for our last evening. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter