Flying in tomorrow.. last minute questions

Samandmom

<font color=purple>Curvy WISHer<br><font color=tea
Woohoo!! So excited for our first Disneyland trip!!
Couple last minute questions:
We are playing to get only one max pass for our group of 5 ONLY for the photopass. I can purchase it each day on the app after I am in the parks? Correct?
We land tomorrow at 3:20 pm I'm figuring by the time we get our luggage then shuttle over to the car rental and then head to Paradise Pier it will take about 3-3.5 hrs?

We are going to watch MSEP on Saturday. Where's a good place to watch from and maybe see the fireworks after? We usually like Main St at MK. We are planning for Saturday MSEP so in case we don't get to see it we still have Sunday the 20th.

We are planning to get to DL on Saturday at 7-7:15 for EE. We would like to take our time walking onto Main st for the first time!! This one is not so much a question but putting it ou there for any comments anyone might have?

Thanks

We are going to watch MSEP on Saturday. Where's a good place to watch from and maybe see the fireworks after? We usually like Main St at MK. We are planning for Saturday MSEP so in case we don't get to see it we still have Sunday the 20th.
Just remember that this weekend is the last weekend for MSEP before it "glows away". So expect very large crowds on Sat and Sun to watch the parade. I would probably opt to watch the parade from Main Street, somewhere near Coke Corner. Then after the parade passes by, move out into the street for fireworks. Otherwise, I would watch fireworks from somewhere on Main Street and then immediately move to the curb to hopefully get a spot for the second MSEP.

We are planning to get to DL on Saturday at 7-7:15 for EE. We would like to take our time walking onto Main st for the first time!! This one is not so much a question but putting it ou there for any comments anyone might have?

Walk by all means... but be prepared to be out paced by the run walkers heading up to rope drop! IF you are wanting to ride PP first thing, a leisurely stroll is not the best plan....:flower1:

Walk by all means... but be prepared to be out paced by the run walkers heading up to rope drop! IF you are wanting to ride PP first thing, a leisurely stroll is not the best plan....:flower1:

We are skipping PP that day. I was thinking of just walking Main St at a normal pace to get our view of it. Then going to Tommorowland and get FP's for SM and maybe ride Nemo first. Haven't really decided yet. Thank you

Just remember that this weekend is the last weekend for MSEP before it "glows away". So expect very large crowds on Sat and Sun to watch the parade. I would probably opt to watch the parade from Main Street, somewhere near Coke Corner. Then after the parade passes by, move out into the street for fireworks. Otherwise, I would watch fireworks from somewhere on Main Street and then immediately move to the curb to hopefully get a spot for the second MSEP.
I figured doing MSEP Saturday still gives us one more chance on Sunday if it's needed for any reason. Thank you I think Main st maybe the way to go

We are skipping PP that day. I was thinking of just walking Main St at a normal pace to get our view of it. Then going to Tommorowland and get FP's for SM and maybe ride Nemo first. Haven't really decided yet. Thank you
I thought FPs didn't go online until the park opened...

Completely agree (although I believe this post is a day too late). I'll be there tomorrow and always make my way hastily up MS to the rope drop. Riding Peter Pan isn't that important to me but for some reason my competition instinct kicks in and I can't deny it. It's kind of fun being the first (or second or third) on it, since it's kind of an iconic DL ride. Whatever you decided, I hope you have/had a great time.

Yes as the previous poster mentioned you can pull FP's during EMH but they don't start till 8

We had a great morning and accomplished a lot!! We arrived at DL a little after 7 am. We took a leisurely stroll on Main St to take in how it compares to MK. :flower1: The castle is so cute we called it the baby castle. :cloud9:

We then headed to tomorrowland and grabbed a FP for SP with a return time of 8:10. We then rode SP with about a 10 min wait. We then did Nemo (cute ride but not worth a second ride). Then I had my son and nephew go grab us FP's for Star Tours they came back with Buzz FP's instead. They said they made a mistake and later I saw how they could make the mistake. We then did Autopia (like this better then MK's version) we then grabbed Star Tours FP and then used our FP's for Buzz.
We then had some time before ST so we headed over to Fantasyland and did Snow White, Pinocchio and Mr Toad's.

We then pulled FP's for Matterhorn and then back to ride ST. After ST we went to the gift shop outside of the Buzz ride to get our pin and Lanyard for booking with Disney Visa. (Cute pin and Lanyard).
It was then time to ride Matterhorn and lastly we did Small World. (Loved this version with all the characters from Disney movies). The time then was 11:30 so we headed to DLH for our 12:00 Goofy's Kitchen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter