FOL in August for PBH guests

snickers

Earning My Ears
I just love this board. I can't wait until 30 days from now when I am on Hulk and Spiderman.

Is it true that FOL is good all day as many times as you want to ride a ride for PBH guests with your room key in August?

I had heard that you only could use the FOL one time with your key card. I hope it is true that it is all day, as many times as you want.

Do you still go in through the exits? I was there last October and really felt badly the first time I used that priviledge but then I learned that everyone felt that way at first.

I have heard that they are changing it to one time per ride and using machines to moniter this but I'm not sure as I don't stay in the hotels.

No you do not use exits. The Universal Express system is now in place and I think you use the express line (a line near the regular entrance but much faster)

FOTL is starting to change to one ride per day. There hasn't been a firm date on when it will change, though.

Onsite hotel guests go through the Universal Express queue when they flash their keys.

Thank you Barry. I hope it is in the latter part of the year and not in August.

Is there anything new since last October?

Also, is it true that you can go to both HR and PB pools as a guest of either?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter