Food allergies at DC?

erinch

Parsing the same ee cummings poem for 20 years
Hi: we would like to make Ressies for discovery cove.
My son has severe food allergies to milk, eggs and nuts.

Does anyone know how difficult it is to arrange alternative food, and if they reliably follow through on special requests?

thanks,

Erin Cox-Holmes

I would email them via the website. Everytime I have emailed them, I have gotten wonderful responses.

Milk, eggs & nuts... lets see I had a pesto chicken which was a chicken breast on noodles with pesto sauce.

There are tons of salads. There are also fajitas (but could he do the tortillas? I forget if eggs are in the tortilla.)

There was salmon there as well.

You may have more problem with deserts.. there were cookies, jello with whipped cream, cake, stuff like that..

They are usually very good at accommodating requests. It shouldn't be too much of a problem for them to come up with something, although as you son has SEVERE reactions I would make sure they understand HOW severe and serious it is. I would also call the day before your arrival at DC to remind them that you had placed the request, and I would re-remind them when you enter the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter