• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food Among the Flowers Brunch

ncbyrne

DIS Veteran
I know it's still a long way off, but I'm looking for info on the Food Among the Flowers Brunch at Epcot, during the Flower and Garden Festival. Where is it held, how often (daily?) and is it worth the price?

DH and I went a few years ago. I really liked it....he thought it was okay. The flowers, fountains and music were a lovely setting for a myriad of scrumptious buffets. They had a little of everything...seafood, breakfast foods, middle-eastern.....I don't remember the specifics but I do remember filling my plate...again...and again...and again.

The chefs were there to discuss recipes, cooking, etc. It was held in the odyssey pavillion in Epcot near the mexico entrance to world showcase. Not sure if they still have it there.

The flowers were amazing. Understand, though, that I worked for a floral company for 18 years and have been exposed to this type of over kill before at floral shows and conventions. There are arrangements, vignettes, ice sculptures and fountains at every turn.

While I thought it was worth the money...it's not something I would do every year. Been there...done that! I don't recall how often it was held or how much it was....sorry!

My mom & DD went a few years ago as a special grandmother/granddaughter occasion and had a wonderful time. My DD loves flowers and thoroughly enjoyed the arrangements. The funniest part though was that we had been telling her they were going to a "flower show". About midway through the brunch, she turned to my mom and asked when the dancing flowers were going to come out. She had had a whole other concept of what was going to happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter