Food and Wine for 2006

SyrCinderella

Mouseketeer
We would love to try the food and wine fest next year, but Im not sure - is it the first two weeks of Oct each year? We want to book our home resort at 11 mos then switch at 7 mos (if we can, which sounds like it may be tough)

Thanks everyone!

It is usually the same time frame each year. We usually go around the 3rd week of October. The weather is usually a little bit cooler, so it is more enjoyable. You could probably do a 'net search for past years and find the specifice dates, but you should be fine with your plan.

Well, years ago it was only 4 weeks long...now it is 6 weeks, and since it's more popular than ever, I can't see them shortening the timeframe. (I know it was 6 weeks last year, too....just don't rememeber how long it was 2 years ago. But this is at least the 2nd year it's been 6 weeks long.) This year's dates are Sept. 30-November 13. So you can pretty much count on all of October and the first 2 weeks of November....that should open up your calendar a little bit. :)

It used to be 4 weeks. A special short term liquor license is needed for it. It use to be a 30 day license. The law this year has been changed to 45 days. I'm sure Disney had a hand in the change.

Thats great! We would rather go toward the end of Oct so its a bit cooler, but for some reason I thought it only ran 2 wks. Thanks to everyone for their help!

We are also planning on going next October, it will be our first trip HOME to BCV, SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited but sad that we have to wait until NEXT October

if you go in the last 2 wks of OCT you can't miss it. It usually runs all of OCT till middle NOV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter