Food Costs at Aulani

The setting is gorgeous, it is open air with tall ceilings and surrounded by a koi fish pond and tropical plants and gardens, really lovely.

I have not eaten there but I have eaten at Longi's in Lahaina Maui and it was pretty good. I had their house specialty of shrimp scampi and it was ok, not the best I have ever had. It wasn't enough for me to want to try eating there in Ko Olina.

Here is the Yelp link for them

https://www.yelp.com/biz/longhis-kapolei-kapolei

It is a nice easy ocean front walk over from Aulani on a paved path past all the lagoons.
Thank you!

The setting is gorgeous, it is open air with tall ceilings and surrounded by a koi fish pond and tropical plants and gardens, really lovely.

I have not eaten there but I have eaten at Longi's in Lahaina Maui and it was pretty good. I had their house specialty of shrimp scampi and it was ok, not the best I have ever had. It wasn't enough for me to want to try eating there in Ko Olina.

Here is the Yelp link for them

https://www.yelp.com/biz/longhis-kapolei-kapolei

It is a nice easy ocean front walk over from Aulani on a paved path past all the lagoons.

I love eating outside in Hawaii! We might give it a try. The prices look slightly better than Aulani’s. We love WDW but usually don’t eat on property either. I usually find Disney food to be very high priced for the quality. We’ll pay the price but we expect really good food for the prices they charge and are often disappointed. Thank you so much for your help. Just looking for good food with a good atmosphere.

OK. Super-specific question. I am trying to "sell" my wife on the refillable mug, and I am trying to find out the cost of a bottle of Diet Coke so that I can show her that even for our short stay it is worth getting the refillable mug. I know, we can save by buying sodas at the local store and putting in our fridge. And we may do that too. But for time by the pool, I still would like to pitch the idea to her. Anyone remember what a bottle of soda was, ballpark?

$4? Definitely an excellent value for the refillable mug. We filled ours up with coffee a few times each morning before switching to juice and soda later on in the day. I'd say we probably filled each mug no less than 4x a day.

OK. Super-specific question. I am trying to "sell" my wife on the refillable mug, and I am trying to find out the cost of a bottle of Diet Coke so that I can show her that even for our short stay it is worth getting the refillable mug. I know, we can save by buying sodas at the local store and putting in our fridge. And we may do that too. But for time by the pool, I still would like to pitch the idea to her. Anyone remember what a bottle of soda was, ballpark?
I cannot say specifically on sodas since we stocked up at Costco (before mugs were released). But hot tea was $5+ (almost $6, because I remember cringing over it) and regular non fancy coffee was $5 too.
So I would guess bottled soda would be around that.

If you guys drink soda, tea, hot cocoa or non fancy coffee, the mugs aren’t a bad deal honestly. But if you don’t mind costco-ing for your stuff then it’s different.

I bought $7 coffee the first morning at the coffee shack. After that we went to Costco and picked up canned coffee 😂 just couldn’t stomach shelling out $7 per cup.

I cannot say specifically on sodas since we stocked up at Costco (before mugs were released). But hot tea was $5+ (almost $6, because I remember cringing over it) and regular non fancy coffee was $5 too.
So I would guess bottled soda would be around that.

If you guys drink soda, tea, hot cocoa or non fancy coffee, the mugs aren’t a bad deal honestly. But if you don’t mind costco-ing for your stuff then it’s different.

I bought $7 coffee the first morning at the coffee shack. After that we went to Costco and picked up canned coffee 😂 just couldn’t stomach shelling out $7 per cup.
Costco also has the 2.5 lb bag of Royal Kona Vanilla Macadamia Nut. So good…

We always load up on a Costco run on the first day (but we are DVC and always stay 1-bdrm or higher)

24 cans at Costco will run you about $10-$11

12 cans at Target, Safeway, etc. is $7-$8 at full price, $5-$6 on sale but you usually have to buy multiple packs

1 bottle at 7-11 is about $2.30

1 bottle at Aulani is about $4

Grande hot americano (No fancy syrups, milks, etc) is $4.50 at Starbucks.

Convenience of filling your mug poolside, priceless.

Sit-down breakfast at a casual restaurant such as Anna Miller's - $12-$15pp including coffee, tip, and tax
Light lunch/snack - $7-$10pp
OMG - haven’t even thought about Anna Miller’s for decades. Growing up in Honolulu, we used to go to the Kahala location every few weeks. Strawberry pie - Yum!!!

Will have to take my daughter for a slice in August. (I’m sure it won’t live up to the memories, but hopefully it’ll still be good)

OMG - haven’t even thought about Anna Miller’s for decades. Growing up in Honolulu, we used to go to the Kahala location every few weeks. Strawberry pie - Yum!!!

Will have to take my daughter for a slice in August. (I’m sure it won’t live up to the memories, but hopefully it’ll still be good)
Lol, I‘m happy to report that it is still good!

The garlic rolls downstairs at Bravo, however, have gone to 💩

Are there menus with current prices posted online for Aulani restaurants and snacks ?

1A576ADD-33F2-427D-BD33-51614D5CCBAD.jpeg247C91E1-1507-49C6-87A6-B821163002FA.jpegD429BCD2-9D96-44CE-B3EC-9C0413A934DA.jpeg98D3920D-1245-4601-93A5-F6E13B6B05E6.jpeg

Taken 4/22/22 Didn’t get any pics of Off the hook or table service They all seem to match the Aulani site or what you see online. Mama’s snack shop had different items than I saw when looking online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter