Food for thought

Lesli54

<font color=blue>Glad to see that you had a chance
I was just reading an article http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14657885/
that should really make everyone stop to think and for those of you who are fighting to get healthy and stay healthy, this is one more reason.

The article commented that there are now more overweight people in the world than there are undernourished. Remember when (not that long ago), it was the other way around? Kind of makes you realize how quickly people are becoming overweight and staying there as a lifestyle. Don't get me wrong, I to have been down this road and am trying to change it.

Now we all know that diabetes, heart disease, cancers, and other health issues are being linked to weight and it is one of the reasons that many of us our trying to change our weight. We also know that this can affect our children's health if they become overweight. The article mentions that health issues are actually more compounded on overweight children than they are on adults who become overweight in later years.

Here is the biggest scare: The article mentioned that because of the rise in overweight children, that we may be the first generation to see our children die before their parents. It definitely reminds you of the show "Honey, we're killing our kids".

I don't know about you, but I know this will really stick with me as I continue to change my lifestyle for myself and my family. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter