Food not to miss?

For a quick lunch or snack, we never miss the Mac and Cheese Cone at Cozy Cones in DCA. There is bacon to add, and they also have a seasonal cone that is usually really tasty!

We love a waterside table at Blue Bayou for the setting; the food is pretty good too. Definitely get the Fantasmic package here if this is a one time trip. I think it is easiest to get a waterside table if you have the first reservation time of the day for lunch seating.

In DTD, our departure day tradition is to get beignets from Ralph Brennan's. These are messy but SO worth it. Must eat immediately since they are best when hot. Outside table seating is right there and you can people watch as folks race to the parks.

My girls like all the concoctions from Ghiradelli in DCA; they are huge so prepare to share!

We love almost all of the churros, even the plain ones (do not buy these in DTD because they are different and not as good as the ones in the parks).

My girls like all the concoctions from Ghiradelli in DCA; they are huge so prepare to share

Nope, no sharing required. I can pack pretty much any ice cream concoction away no problem. I jog so much for a reason lol. So I can eat.

I love the chili cone carne at cozy cone but I usually ask for it in a cup.

We always go to French market. I haven’t had anything bad there.

We also love the pasta and salad at boardwalk.

if it’s a once in a lifetime trip i’d go to blue bayou.

Hot Link Corn Dog is my go to in California Adventure. I really enjoyed the Poutine from Red Rose Tavern.

I second the red wagon by the hub for a corn dog! Corn dog castle isn’t bad, but something about the wagon has extra crisp/flavor!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts