Food recommendations at Disneyland?

calena

<font color=red>BL II - Red Team<br> <font color=g
We will be there in late October. Any food recomendations? We will eat breakfast at relative's house then off to DL. I was thinking Rancho del Sacorro (SP????) or Golden Horseshoe stage for late lunch. The park will likely close early so probably just a late afternoon snack then... the kids like the main street ice cream at MK or perhpas a pastry shop... there was a good on Main street at MK too. I'd like a CHURRO!!! Love those, but can't eat them too frequently, but hey, I am at the happiest place on earth!!!

My fav's: corn dog from the cart on main street, clam chowder in a bread bowl from the Royal st. Veranda in NOS, Chili in a bread bowl from coke corner, burger from taste pilots grill in DCA, pasta or salad from Red Rockets in tomorrowland.

Have a great trip!

I really like Rancho del Zocallo and some of their plates are big enough to split (especially with kids). I also like Plaza Inn, nice ambience and it's cool inside. They have a good fried chicken meal that's huge. Again, big enough to share, you can ask for an extra biscuit if you each want one.

My favorite snack is a Dole Whip in Adventureland, a giant Rice Krispie treat from the candy store on Main Street or a little smackeral of something from what I call Pooh's Candy Kitchen (in Critter Country near the Winnie the Pooh ride, no idea of the real name!).

We love eating at the Hungry Bear. They have a wonderful sandwich that is big enough to split. It also comes with chips. DD loves the kids mini corn dogs and thinks they're the best she's ever had! :rolleyes: We like to go way around the back to get a nice quiet table on the river and watch the boats go by.

I really like Bengal BBQ in adventureland. Great skewers. Right across from Indiana Jones. Also we really like the gumbo bowls from the Royal Street Veranda.

We LOVE the Chicken Fusilli pasta at Redd Rockets Pizza Port in Tomorrowland in DL and it's also available at Pizza Oom Mow Mow at DCA. There's definitely enough to share. They also have pizza (whole or by the slice) and delicious salads. The main difference between the two is you can refill your soda at RRPP but not POMM. We have AP and this is the meal we usually have.

Have a great visit, you're going at a good time of year weather wise and crowd wise. :cloud9:

hlbtimes2 said:
My fav's: corn dog from the cart on main streetQUOTE]

oh man I so want a corn dog from the wagon right now and about 5 cherry flavored frozen lemonades :love:I could also go with a couple bacon wrapped asparagus from bengal as well ::yes::

I would also reccomend Red Rocket's Pizza Port. VERY good food and big portions too. I like the tomato/basil pasta they have there & the chicken fussili.
Check out the River Belle Terrace as well. Its a couple "doors" down from the Golden Horseshoe. Their chicken dinner is YUMMY!
Don't forget to try some goodies from the carts along mainstreet and in the other areas of the park. Mickey pretzels, chimmichangas, churros, & popcorn are all essentials!
Can you tell I love food!? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter