• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food & Wine at BWV

mom2rb

DIS Veteran
I just booked BWV for Sept. 30- Oct. 7. I have preferred view but I am wait listed for Boardwalk view. I am taking my mom and nephew from Sept. 26-30, but I want those days at AKV and I can't book there yet.

This will make three trips in one year for DH, me and the boys. We will have 30 days in the parks, I really love my AP discount.

DH and I will be at BWV Sept. 27 - Sept. 30 to celebrate my 40th birthday and to enjoy the F&W Festival. I'm really looking forward to a rare opportunity to get away without the kids.

Since we're also planning another trip in Feb. or Apr. 2008, this will be our first time buying APs.

Just love those boardwalk view rooms. Best view in Disney IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter