For all the Veterans--Will Christmas Decorations at Wilderness Lodge be up on Jan 4th?

bigturkey12

Mouseketeer
I have a bucket list item of staying at Wilderness Lodge with it all decorated at Christmas. We have a reservation for 1 night before our cruise on Jan 4 and I am hoping to fulfil my bucket list item. Do you veterans give me any hope?

Pete said recently on a podcast that WL last year had xmas decorations up extremely late through the end of January.....

We left WL last year on January 6th and the tree was already down. You will be on the edge if timing is the same this year.

Pete said recently on a podcast that WL last year had xmas decorations up extremely late through the end of January.....
That was probably the year that it was extremely cold so it took longer to remove all the decorations.

We have stayed at the WL several times in January and have never seen the tree up. The earliest we have stayed there is January 9, 2016 and it was down by then.

Several years ago we stayed at WL in early Jan.. The tree was up during the first part of our trip. One morning just like magic it was gone. It was taken down during the night while we were asleep. I don't remember the dates, but would guess it was after the 4th..

I have a bucket list item of staying at Wilderness Lodge with it all decorated at Christmas. We have a reservation for 1 night before our cruise on Jan 4 and I am hoping to fulfil my bucket list item. Do you veterans give me any hope?
Are you sailing on the Dream?

Hi Everyone. Thanks for all the replies. I now have some hope the tree will still be up on Jan 4th. Yes, we are sailing on the Dream on January 5th.

Hi Everyone. Thanks for all the replies. I now have some hope the tree will still be up on Jan 4th. Yes, we are sailing on the Dream on January 5th.

We are on the Dream on the 5th as well. We're staying the first night at AKV and we'll be doing Wilderness on the way back on the 8th, so no chance of seeing the decorations for us. But we're excited. We've only stayed one night at Wilderness in the past, and it was about 9 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter