"for my bday he gave me the world" t-shirt for adult???

lauralong81

(insert witty, Disney related remark here)
I'm looking for a design, sort of princess-y for my upcoming 28th bday, which we are celebrating on April 28th while at WDW! I would loooove a princess w/prince disign, saying something to the affect of "For my birthday he gave me the World" I was thinking something with one of the princesses, and her prince on one knee with the disney world castle on a pillow "presenting" it to her.... if that makes sense. It is our first ever trip to Disney all thanks to my wuuunderful DH. :) I would also like it all fit into an oval border, but I can handle that part (ha ha, the easy part) if you can do the rest! :rotfl:

Thanks in advance for whatever you can come up with!

I'm looking for a design, sort of princess-y for my upcoming 28th bday, which we are celebrating on April 28th while at WDW! I would loooove a princess w/prince disign, saying something to the affect of "For my birthday he gave me the World" I was thinking something with one of the princesses, and her prince on one knee with the disney world castle on a pillow "presenting" it to her.... if that makes sense. It is our first ever trip to Disney all thanks to my wuuunderful DH. :) I would also like it all fit into an oval border, but I can handle that part (ha ha, the easy part) if you can do the rest! :rotfl:

Thanks in advance for whatever you can come up with!

Since no one replied, I thought I would give it a try. I searched forever and never could find a prince on one knee, but maybe this will do.

theworld.jpg

Oops! I noticed your birthday trip is tomorrow. Well here is what I made anyways. I hope you have fun on your trip and Happy Birthday! :)

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter