*CLOSED*For Rent: 115 SSR pts @ $16 pp (UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwdaddy4life

DVC member since 2003
CLOSED - ALL PTS HAVE BEEN RENTED! Thank you!

Hello, I have 115 pts available for rent @ $16 pp at Saratoga Springs Resort (Home resort 11 month booking window) OR can be used at any other DVC resort at the 7 month booking window. Please message me or post the details of your reservation request below:

Resort Name
Requested room type (size/view)
Check-In/Check-Out dates
# of people (Adults/Children)

Payment is due in full via PayPal after I send you a confirmed reservation. Please feel free to ask me any questions...I have been a DVC member since 2003 and am always willing to help!
:)

Last edited:
Hello, I have 416 pts available for rent @ $16 pp at Saratoga Springs Resort (Home resort 11 month booking window) OR can be used at any other DVC resort at the 7 month booking window. Please message me or post the details of your reservation request below:

Resort Name
Requested room type (size/view)
Check-In/Check-Out dates
# of people (Adults/Children)

Payment is due in full via PayPal after I send you a confirmed reservation. Please feel free to ask me any questions...I have been a DVC member since 2003 and am always willing to help!
:)

Now have 416 pts available for rent!

Hi if available interested in okw 3 bedroom grand villa May 9- May 14th I believe it’s 301 points, current dvc member but decided on an extra family trip this year and we don’t have enough points.

Hi if available interested in okw 3 bedroom grand villa May 9- May 14th I believe it’s 301 points, current dvc member but decided on an extra family trip this year and we don’t have enough points.

Hello! Yes, it’s available for 301 pts. Please DM your info if interested in proceeding.

Thanks,

Craig

Yes I’m def interested having trouble with dm

If you are serious about proceeding with the rental, I could make the reservation under your name to hold it so that you don’t lose it. This would give you time to meet the minimum posting requirements, at that point you can PM me the rest of your info: address, phone number, email address so that we can arrange payment via PayPal. Please DO NOT post any of your info EXCEPT for your name on this thread.

Ah I was wondering why it wouldn’t let me start a convo. I apologize, yes I am def interested if you could.

Looking for Studio at AKL JUNE 29-July 3 or June 30-July 4. Would also consider BW or BC.
1 adult, 2 kids 17 & 13

Thanks!

Looking for Studio at AKL JUNE 29-July 3 or June 30-July 4. Would also consider BW or BC.
1 adult, 2 kids 17 & 13

Thanks!

Sorry, I just saw your post. I checked those dates and the only Studios available are at Saratoga Springs and Old Key West.

Hi, I’m looking to rent points for a Studio, in any resort May 9-10, 2020, two adults and a four year old. Thanks in advance.
Kristen

Hi, I’m looking to rent points for a Studio, in any resort May 9-10, 2020, two adults and a four year old. Thanks in advance.
Kristen

Hello Kristen! Looks like there is a Studio at the Poly for 29pts, Copper Creek for 20pts, and both Saratoga and OKW for 17 pts each. You are looking for just 1 night on May 9th, correct?

Craig

Hello Kristen! Looks like there is a Studio at the Poly for 29pts, Copper Creek for 20pts, and both Saratoga and OKW for 17 pts each. You are looking for just 1 night on May 9th, correct?

yes...that sounds great...I’ll do some research and get back to you ASAP

Craig

Kristen,

If interested please PM your resort request along with the names, address, phone number, and email address.

Thank you,

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!