CLOSED: For Rent: 789 points @ 16/ppt Fast (same day) white glove service. Ask me for what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi! I am looking for a two bedroom for 6 adults one child May 8-10.

BWV preferred but AKL, OKW and SSR are all options :)

thank you!

BWV is waitlist only. AKL has all room types, Standard and Savanna view in Kidani (80 and 102 points), OKW for 84 is open and SSR Standard, Preferred and Treehouse (78,98, 104). Sending you PM with details.

Would there happen to be any availabilities from 2/22/20 - 2/27/20 for Aulani, standard view room or studio?

I am looking at animal kingdom villas. I want to do a split stay 5/16-5/27 booking the trip around the DVC rental.
I apologize I am not sure what a split stay is. Also what type of room (studio, 1BR, 2BR, 3BR) and you were looking for 10ish nights? If so that is far more points than I have left so I at best could do partial if available.

when do they clear the wait list? 2 weeks before? 1 week?
Sorry, lots of requests coming in at once. Given that we are in 30 days wait list can run up to 7 days but for 1BR or 2BR over that period I do not have nearly enough points at this point so I could at best waitlist 1 or 2 nights of that trip for you. Happy to do that but with such a small pool left likely any reservation I can fill will cause me to bump the waitlist. Let me know.

2/29-3/2 OWK 1 BR for 3 Adults. Will need to add Dining plan x 3 adults plus on last day need to add Magical Express.
Also, Other 1 BR may work for those dates (AKL 1 BR... or 5 person Studios may work too)

Down to 6 points unless something changes. Effectively that means I have no points left but not closing the thread yet until I am sure they are gone. Might release 63 for use year 2020 but thinking on that. If you do want something in the future that covers that PM or post.

I apologize I am not sure what a split stay is. Also what type of room (studio, 1BR, 2BR, 3BR) and you were looking for 10ish nights? If so that is far more points than I have left so I at best could do partial if available.
I want to stay at a moderate resort the 1st half of our trip then at animal kingdom. I expected just a few days with DVC points. Is there a studio room savanna view available 5/25-5/28 (not sure if that is enough points)

I want to stay at a moderate resort the 1st half of our trip then at animal kingdom. I expected just a few days with DVC points. Is there a studio room savanna view available 5/25-5/28 (not sure if that is enough points)
Only 1 night available in that window.

OK, officially out of points for renting at this time. Thanks everyone who inquired and those who rented. Enjoy your trips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!