CLOSED - For Rent or Transfer: 50+ Riveria Points at $17 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can rent Riviera for 11 months or less in advance or any other resort for 7 months or less in advance, based on availability.

Hi I'm looking for a stay in

Resort: Boardwalk (or any if boardwalk not available)
- Room Type : studio or 1 bedroom (preferred view)
- Check In Date: March 4, 2020
- Check Out Date: March 7, 2020
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over): 5

Thank you for your help!

Hi I'm looking for a stay in

Resort: Boardwalk (or any if boardwalk not available)
- Room Type : studio or 1 bedroom (preferred view)
- Check In Date: March 4, 2020
- Check Out Date: March 7, 2020
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over): 5

Thank you for your help!

Thanks for your interest. All of these dates are unavailable for all room types and views at BWV. The only availability for those dates is Saratoga Springs Resort in a 1 bedroom preferred view, but it is 113 points and I have a maximum of 75 points for rent.

Thanks for your interest. All of these dates are unavailable for all room types and views at BWV. The only availability for those dates is Saratoga Springs Resort in a 1 bedroom preferred view, but it is 113 points and I have a maximum of 75 points for rent.
Thank you for looking.

Looking for:

Rivera or Boardwalk
Check in 5/5/20
Check out 5/9/20
3 adults

Thanks

Resort: Riviera
Room Type(s): tower studio, Studio, standard view
Check In Date: 4/25
Check Out Date: 4/28
# of Adults: 1
# of Children: 0

Super interested! Thanks for any information that you have.

Resort: Riviera
Room Type(s): tower studio, Studio, standard view
Check In Date: 4/25
Check Out Date: 4/28
# of Adults: 1
# of Children: 0

Super interested! Thanks for any information that you have.

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, there is no availability for any studio rooms during those dates.

Hi.
What UY is this and are you willing to do a transfer?

50 points are in August 2019 UY. Per DVC rules, they can be banked into the August 2020 UY.

Thank you.
I am interested. I'll PM you if they are still available tomorrow since have to put money in my account I'm using.

I have a minimum of 50 points for rent (I can borrow up to 25 additional from next use year as well if more points are needed). The NEW Riviera Resort is my home resort and I can book a reservation at Rivera up to 11 months in advance (currently early December 2020) or all other resorts up to 7 months in advance. Standard view studios are scarce and booking quickly when the booking window opens, but there seems to be a lot of availability for preferred view studios at Riviera right now.

You can post below or message me the following details to check availability:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
# of Adults:
# of Children:

Payment: Payment in full is due after I send you a confirmed reservation. I accept Paypal or Zelle. If you would like to use Paypal's "Paying for a Service" feature, you will need to add 3% to cover PayPal buyer protection fee. I will provide a contract for the rental.

I am also happy to assist with setting up Disney Magical Express reservations for your trip.

Looking for

Riviera
Studio standard view
Checking in 1/2/2021
Checking out 1/9/2021
3 adults
2 child (age 4 and age 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter