• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For some of the newcomers to the rumors board...

All Aboard

Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas
Follow this link and go to page 2 of the thread to see what some of us knuckleheads here look like:Link to Meet Thread I got a photo of DVC-Landbaron that I'll try to upload too.

Golf Claps. (What the h*** are those anyway?) They must be good and I've always wanted to use them :bounce: . Very nice to put faces with names.

Baron is looking for a July meet. Alas, we will be passing on the summer JOY/HELL. Seems at least a few are DVCers, and all DVCers love the first week of Dec. don't they? Anyone there then?

Ah - the first week of Decmber - the perfect time to visit WDW.

Alas my 12 yr old son - my final WDW traveling companion now that his brother is off at Auburn - has sold out and decided that he doesn't want to miss a week of school this year - so our next excursion to The World will be during Mardi Gras week - next year, sigh...

Although I am not convinced that I can withstand the gravitation pull that long...

Well folks, of the original rumor crew it looks like I will be there first. Leave tomorrow night.

Let every know a State of the WDW when I get back. I will try to catch Safari Steve and see if there are any interesting rumors or news.

At least some segment of the WDW public (I wonder which, or was that witch?) will be happy they are cleaning again ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter