For those of you that drive to WDW....

Wheelsie

DIS Veteran
Don't forget to make a stop @ 3601 S.W. 38th Street in Ocala Fla. (exit 68 on Fla Hwy 75)

This is the OFFICIAL WDW Info Center...
They have oodles of info...a little movie area to rest...a potty...a souvineer shop

AND BEST OF ALL.....You get a free Disney gifty just for the asking!!

Last Year...I got a small inflatable Mickey Ears picture frame on a keychain

This Year....I got a Dalmatians pen

see you can get something free from Disney! :)

Hey, Wheelsie:

Thanks for the neat tip!! Do you have any idea what their hours are? We passed there in September but I figured it was too late to stop (it was around 8).

well I'm not sure....but both time we stopped in aroung 4 pm....so I'd asume at least 5 pm! :)

Thanks! We were calculating our drive time and dh figures we should hit Ocala around noon, so I expect it will be open then. :D I told him I want to pull over each time we see one of those nifty Dwarf billboards so I can photograph them -- can you believe he said yes? LOL

That's pnly if you are coming south from north of Ocala. Doesn't do us So Floridians a bit of good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter