For those who joined with a doubting spouse

After joining - does your Spouse now:

• Think the DVC Purchase was Fantastic?

• Could have done or done without DVC?

• Makes your life miserable because of DVC?

Results are only viewable after voting.
After the tour, ( and we bought) my DW said I knew you where going to buy in before we took the tour.

I was the one who didn't want to join when we toured in 91. DH just wouldn't let it drop. Finally, in 97, we had a lovely dinner at BC :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 ,and I floated over to BW, and insisted that they sell me some points RIGHT NOW CUZ I AM MARRIED TO A WONDERFUL GUY :teeth: After I sobered up, I decided that maybe I had done the right thing after all, and now I love DVC. It helps alot if you can highlight all the non-Disney things you can do in Orlando. ;)

DH was unconvinced - thought this was another of my goofy ideas. We bought unseen but, after Pres. day @ AS's he was more than ready for a change.

Now, I'm the one putting the brakes on add-ons, he's raring to go!

Do think DVC puts a slick DVD together.

Well, the next time we see one of those "Help - how do I convince m...." I think we can say that 3 out of 4 spouses change their tune dramatically after they bought in! And, only 1 out of 4 - just tolerates it!

My husband is still trying to do a cost analysis to see if it's economically feasible to purchase DVC. We only did the VWL add-on last month because (as he said) it was important to me.

We've taken one trip home, and our next one is scheduled in less than 30 days.

I think once he gets used to checking out without having a to pay a hotel bill it will all start to sink in. I also think the larger accommodations (one and two-bedroom villas) will win him over. And he was the one who felt that we should try and move our October reservation to BWV.

My husband doesn't make any quick decisions, but I truly believe he's starting to see the value of DVC (even if he doesn't admit it).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!