For VB owners only.

Overall, how would you rate VB?

Results are only viewable after voting.

POOH&PIGLET

I love my DW, DDs, & DVC!
Please don't vote unless you own at VB. It's okay if you also own elsewhere. I'm just trying to gauge owner satisfaction. On a scale of one to ten (ten being completely satisfied) how happy are you with your home resort?

I own at OKW and Vero and have vacationed at all 5 DVC resorts. Vero is BY FAR my favorite. I give it a 10!

I own Vero, but haven't been there yet and am hoping to rate it a 10 once we return in November :)

What a great place! I'm happy knowing that I will be vacationing in a beautiful beach side resort for the next 41 years!

We just returned from our first trip. What a great resort!

I love Vero with the exception of being continually disappointed in the restaurants. I know others seem to love them but it's the one thing that keeps me from giving the resort a "10" (or an "11").

I would love from the person who only gave this resort a "1" and why.

Thanks
Kelly

Our family loves to go to VB. We look forward every year to going "home". It is a great place for us to relax and spend time with our two little boys. It is definitely a "10" for us.

jeff

Gotta say I love Vero Beach and it is such a nice respit from WDW, the combination vacation is fabulous.

But, there are some improvements I could suggest to move from my 9 rating to a 10. For instance:

- More ocean views in the one bedroom
- Activities could be improved in some areas. We have been to campfires that needed to be reported to management for being poorly done.
- Jet ski rentals are expensive
- More video rental selections
- Frequent screw-ups with reservations
- Reduce the risk of shark attacks ;-0
- More teenager activities

probably a couple more that will come to me. Minor, but improvable.

We own and both Vero and Wilderness Lodge. We love Vero because it gives us time to take it easy after a week at the parks.
Just a nice relaxing atmosphere, with the Disney touch. We really enjoyed it this past summer and can't wait to get back.

Brian, Melissa & Morgan

One last bump to see if the person who voted the one will identify themselves and explain why.

Pooh & Piglet......

Think the same person just went through and gave every resort a 1 just to be oppositional? Seems funny that they all have a 1 vote. Why would you bother reading the boards if you hated your DVC purchase? Just a thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter