For what ever reason, I got in youtube and am listening to a 80,s

I started watching the Hollywood Graveyard channel run by Arthur Dark. He goes to different cemeteries and points out famous graves (and some forgotten stars of yesteryear) and talks about the people and what they did in their lifetimes with great respect, not macabre like other channels of this type. It's one of my favorite channels.

Hollywood Graveyard

I started watching the Hollywood Graveyard channel run by Arthur Dark. He goes to different cemeteries and points out famous graves (and some forgotten stars of yesteryear) and talks about the people and what they did in their lifetimes with great respect, not macabre like other channels of this type. It's one of my favorite channels.

Hollywood Graveyard

that sounds good

Country Music is music about "real life." So yes unfortunately it can be depressing. Even the happy songs can be if you aren't feeling them. I mean I really don't want to hear songs about finding "forever love" right now.

Not necessarily. Example: "Prop Me Up Beside the Jukebox." Example: "Alcohol".

Knowing that, or feeling that way, might one then choosenot listen to country music?

I didn’t say ALL the happy songs. And not all the happy songs are about “forever love.” There are plenty of party, drinking, having fun songs too.

Wait, what about Dolly Parton/Kenny Rodgers Islands in the stream?
Or Alabama's Dixieland Delight?

Islands in the Stream is either low-key's or my link. Dixieland Delight should be in one of the other, too.

Listening to '70's classic rock on Amazon Music. Realized there are more bands on this playlist that I've seen live than those I haven't. Not sure if that makes me old or awesome.

Country playlist, good songs, but man its depressing
Been watching Ken Burn's country music documentary on PBS for the last couple of Sundays with DGD. She made on of those blanket statements (I hate country music!) that she couldn't back up so made a new learning opportunity for me:rotfl:. You might want to check and see if anyone has created a youtube play list from it yet.

The heck with music videos. I'm hooked on Dollar Tree Hauls, lol.

Me too. I've also been watching dumpster dive videos. The stuff that stores and businesses throw away! I might use some of the stuff (like the candles and clothing that this one girl found) myself, but I don't care how fresh those bananas look (and they may be fine), I'm not eating food rescued from a dumpster.

Had a brief time period about 15 years ago when I listened to country and by that I mean Martina McBride, Chesney, Toby Keith etc. still kinda like them but the rest make my ears bleed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter