Forbidden Journey Seats? [IMPORTANT]

The first time I went to Universal to try and ride Forbidden Journey was in 2012 and I was unable to ride. As we don't really go to Universal as much as we do Disney the next time was in 2016 and I also wasn't able to ride. I've been working hard on myself over the last two years, and I am thrilled to say that this past weekend I was finally able to ride. I had to sit in one of the outer seats and the cast member had to give it one little push, but it clicked no problem and was actually pretty comfortable. Interestingly I went to ride it again the next day and the first time I tried it wouldn't click. When I told them that I had been on it just the day before, the manager took me out to the test seat and said yeah it should work, but me right back in line, and then got it closed easily that time no problem. So perhaps sometimes they are finicky. Anyways, it was a thrill to finally ride it and I could not have loved it more. The combination of the unique ride system/seats and technology, the screens, and the many live action dark ride elements quickly made it one of my favorite rides. It also made me incredibly nauseous both times. This thing wiggles you around a whole lot.

I am so excited for you!!!
Congrats.
pixiedust::flower1:party:

I wish I had the drive right now......

For anyone who is still following this thread, I am 6’2”, 300 pounds, and can fit into 44” jeans. I lost 50+ pounds with the goal of riding this ride and am happy to report that I was able to ride. I was able to fit into one of the middle seats. I definitely still have a belly but lost enough where I had no problems getting the infamous “three clicks”. Thanks to all who posted here and good luck to all trying to get there. It can be done!!

For anyone who is still following this thread, I am 6’2”, 300 pounds, and can fit into 44” jeans. I lost 50+ pounds with the goal of riding this ride and am happy to report that I was able to ride. I was able to fit into one of the middle seats. I definitely still have a belly but lost enough where I had no problems getting the infamous “three clicks”. Thanks to all who posted here and good luck to all trying to get there. It can be done!!

Not only rode, but made it in the middle seats That's awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter