Formal Night Question for November Cruises

winnyis

<font color=teal>When angels visit us, we do not h
I just booked the 11/1 RCCL Navigator cruise to tide me over til my 8/28/04 Magic Cruise and had a question about formal night. What kind of dress should my daughter and I wear - a more fall like or christmas dress type since its november or a more summery type since Im sure it will be very warm in the western caribbean. DH and DS are set with Navy Blue suits.

Ive never had to worry about this before since all our cruises have been in Sept & Aug.

Any Fall cruisers have any suggestions for me.

Thanks

Ginny

I cruised in November before and on formal night people were all over the place. Most people were in black I would say, but holiday dresses or fancy summer dresses would definitely appropriate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter