FP FAQ ADDENDUM: Park Hopping Tips; Refresh; Additional Tier 1 Booking; Anytime (Bonus) FPs; CL FPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't found the answer to this one either, though I may be overthinking it. We're in the parks for 10 days, can I make FP for the same thing more than once? (Just on different days)
Yes. No duplicates within your first 3 of the day but book however you choose for each park day...or you’d run out of choices after a few days. ;)

For FP#4 and so on for each day, you can duplicate as much as you want.

So we could book a FP for Test Track (just as an example) every day?

Yes. No duplicates within your first 3 of the day but book however you choose for each park day...or you’d run out of choices after a few days. ;)

For FP#4 and so on for each day, you can duplicate as much as you want.

Yes. Test Track and 2 other FPs.

Return the next day with another FP for TT.

And, book FP#4 for TT. Enter the FP line and look for another TT FP. :)

Thanks! We haven't been to WDW in 6 years (caught the cruising bug) so I'm trying to figure this new system out. I know there are rides my kids will want to do more than once, so I'm trying to make a priority list and do have some space for do-vers...

Yes. Test Track and 2 other FPs.

Return the next day with another FP for TT.

And, book FP#4 for TT. Enter the FP line and look for another TT FP. :)

I read post #4 of this wonderful thread, but I'm still not clear.

We are planning to do all 4 parks in one day. If I only book FP+ for Test Track, will I be able to book 2 additional FP+ at AK after we tap in, or will I only be able to book them 1 and a time? I understand that I can't book FoP or Na'vi because they are Tier 1.

While I haven't personally done this, my understanding is that you *can* book a Tier 1 in a second park after you tap in for Test Track. Availability for Na'vi and FOP is a different story, but if you get lucky and they are available you could book one of them. Since you plan on going to all 4 parks, you could even book your 2nd and 3rd FP in two different parks.

When refreshing to try to find 4th FP, is there anyway to avoid having to scroll all the way down when looking for a ride towards the end of the alphabet, such as Space Mountain? Thank you!

When refreshing to try to find 4th FP, is there anyway to avoid having to scroll all the way down when looking for a ride towards the end of the alphabet, such as Space Mountain? Thank you!
If there are no times showing then no. If there are any times, even if they do not work for you, grab it. Then go in to modify as it will then keep that FP at the top of the screen as you look for a better time.

Dumb question that I should probably already know the answer to already but here goes - has anything changed with being able to book a 4th FP in another park once you've already used your 1st FP? Or do you still have to use all 3 FP's up before you can book a 4th one anywhere?

Dumb question that I should probably already know the answer to already but here goes - has anything changed with being able to book a 4th FP in another park once you've already used your 1st FP? Or do you still have to use all 3 FP's up before you can book a 4th one anywhere?
You have to use all 3 before adding any FP's. You could book less than 3 for park 1 and then add additional (2nd and/or 3rd) in park 2 as soon as you tap the first FP.

You have to use all 3 before adding any FP's. You could book less than 3 for park 1 and then add additional (2nd and/or 3rd) in park 2 as soon as you tap the first FP.

OK so if we're trying to do our own little 4-park challenge one day we could book 1 or 2 FP's and then as soon as we finish those we could book something for our next park. Then as soon as we use that one we can book more, right?

OK so if we're trying to do our own little 4-park challenge one day we could book 1 or 2 FP's and then as soon as we finish those we could book something for our next park. Then as soon as we use that one we can book more, right?
You could book the 2nd park as soon as you tap your first FP in park 1. For instance today we started with a FP for FOP. As soon as we tapped that we made a FP at HS for ToT and Epcot for TT. The other day we had 2 FP's at AK and as soon as we tapped the first I was able to make a 3rd FP for MK.

You could book the 2nd park as soon as you tap your first FP in park 1. For instance today we started with a FP for FOP. As soon as we tapped that we made a FP at HS for ToT and Epcot for TT. The other day we had 2 FP's at AK and as soon as we tapped the first I was able to make a 3rd FP for MK.

So this is a change from the way it used to be when they first started this FP+ then? As long as we leave at least one of the 3 not booked we can modify to add another park? So for EX if I booked all 3 in one park we would have to wait until the 3rd one was used in order to book a 4th. BUT if I only pre-booked Slinky Dog at HS for EX then as soon as we tap that I can start making for other parks? And can do multiple parks? It's just during the initial pre-booking you can only book in one park?

So this is a change from the way it used to be when they first started this FP+ then? As long as we leave at least one of the 3 not booked we can modify to add another park? So for EX if I booked all 3 in one park we would have to wait until the 3rd one was used in order to book a 4th. BUT if I only pre-booked Slinky Dog at HS for EX then as soon as we tap that I can start making for other parks? And can do multiple parks? It's just during the initial pre-booking you can only book in one park?
Sounds like you've got it figured out.

Does this only work if you've only pre-booked one FPP? Or can I have all 3 FPP, use the first then cancel the last 2 and switch them to another park?

This may be a silly question - but I wanted to practice booking and modifying fastpasses before we go on our trip, which is still 160 days away. I've gone into the app and created a party (because I have added our park hoppers in) and I've gone all the way up to the confirm point but have not clicked confirm. Can I click confirm to book a fastpass so say one month from now just for testing purposes, and then release it once I'm done? Or will this mess up my park tickets and set some sort of start date on my tickets?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!