FP FAQ ADDENDUM: Park Hopping Tips; Refresh; Additional Tier 1 Booking; Anytime (Bonus) FPs; CL FPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they still offering the extra 3 fast passes when you book a club level room? I just tried to book a club level room but I’m not seeing the extra fast passes at $50 per day as an add on option.
As far as I know, yes. But I believe you have to call to add the option, I don’t think it’s booked with the room.

Anytime FPs/Multiple Experience FPs

If you receive an Anytime FP due to a ride closure or as Guest Recovery from a CM, treat it as a Bonus FP - it doesn’t count as one of your initial 3 pre-booked FPs.

As soon as you receive the Anytime FP for a downed ride, go into MDX and book another regular FP to replace the FP for the downed ride to complete your total of 3 initial FPs.

Use your 3 initial FPs during their true hour-long window and save your Anytime FP for a ride of your choice as described by the Anytime FP - there may be restrictions and exclusions.

You must use (or allow to expire) your initial 3 FPs before you can book FP#4. You’ll be able to book FP#4 even if you are saving your Anytime FP to use later in the day.
Does this also apply for any Anytime FP after the original 3? For example if my 4th FP is converted into an Anytime FP because the ride was temporarily down, can I immediately book another FP?

If I book one tier one and two tier two FPs at Epcot, after I use my tier one, can I edit one of my tier two FPs to a different tier one ride? Thanks!

If I book one tier one and two tier two FPs at Epcot, after I use my tier one, can I edit one of my tier two FPs to a different tier one ride? Thanks!
No - within your initial 3 FPs for 1 Park, you can only have 1 Tier 1 + 2 Tier 2s.

No - within your initial 3 FPs for 1 Park, you can only have 1 Tier 1 + 2 Tier 2s.
Okay thanks. So I'd have to cancel my other two prepicked ones to get another tier one that day if it's available? I don't want to drop my tier two's if there's no other tier one's that day available.

Okay thanks. So I'd have to cancel my other two prepicked ones to get another tier one that day if it's available? I don't want to drop my tier two's if there's no other tier one's that day available.
Initial 3 is the key. If you’ve used 1 FP you still have to use the correct Tiering for the final 2 FPs of your initial 3.

Initial 3 is the key. If you’ve used 1 FP you still have to use the correct Tiering for the final 2 FPs of your initial 3.
Oh really? I was under the impression if I only prescheduled one FP and it was tier one, once it was used I could pick whatever I wanted day of?

Oh really? I was under the impression if I only prescheduled one FP and it was tier one, once it was used I could pick whatever I wanted day of?
Only if hopping.

Aren’t you staying in Epcot for that day.

If so, it’s the FP FAQ you need to read. Booking policies are in the first post of that thread.

Your impression is incorrect. From the FP FAQ, Post #8:
A second Group 1 attraction in the same park can be scheduled only as a 4th FP or beyond. In other words, scheduling less than 3 FPs for a day in a tiered park is not a shortcut to getting a second Group 1 FP in the same park faster.

So, I added a person to our reservation after making all our fast pass selections. It took a few weeks of constant searching, but I was finally able to get our person FP for 7DMT and FOP. (YAY!!!) However, for both of those rides, the times do not overlap. The added person's fastpasses are early in the day and the two original riders have fastpasses later in the day. Will my best bet be to wait until the day of and try to modify the later FP to match the earlier one? Any advice is appreciated!! Our trip is next week! Thanks.

So, I added a person to our reservation after making all our fast pass selections. It took a few weeks of constant searching, but I was finally able to get our person FP for 7DMT and FOP. (YAY!!!) However, for both of those rides, the times do not overlap. The added person's fastpasses are early in the day and the two original riders have fastpasses later in the day. Will my best bet be to wait until the day of and try to modify the later FP to match the earlier one? Any advice is appreciated!! Our trip is next week! Thanks.

I would keep looking, especially night before. If that doesn't work then try again day of when you have time.

Just a heads up that MDE has been glitching for us in the parks. We’ve had to sign out and sign back in each time we pull another fast pass. Nice Guest Relations CM suggested the sign out solution, and we were able to modify and refresh today with a bit of extra effort. Same problem on Two iPhones, both running the latest version of MDE, two linked MDE accounts.

CLFP booking experience with an AP and multiple stays- 7 day AP FP limit applied to me.

I have an AP and am going solo in Sept with an on-site stay and then going on-site with my fam in Nov who don’t have APs. I had FP booked 5 days in Sept and wanted to book 3 days CLFP for Nov. At first DSS let me book what I wanted but then when I called to make a change about 20 mins after booking they passed me to my original DSS CM who said she was going to contact me because she noticed I had an AP so I can’t have more than 7 days of FP booked. She kinda started stumbling around with options of what I could cancel but I just told her I’d cancel the first day of FP for my Sept trip and she said great she could take care of it.

CLFP booking experience with an AP and multiple stays- 7 day AP FP limit applied to me.

I have an AP and am going solo in Sept with an on-site stay and then going on-site with my fam in Nov who don’t have APs. I had FP booked 5 days in Sept and wanted to book 3 days CLFP for Nov. At first DSS let me book what I wanted but then when I called to make a change about 20 mins after booking they passed me to my original DSS CM who said she was going to contact me because she noticed I had an AP so I can’t have more than 7 days of FP booked. She kinda started stumbling around with options of what I could cancel but I just told her I’d cancel the first day of FP for my Sept trip and she said great she could take care of it.
You should try to book for that Sept day again.

Onsite gives most people more than 7 days, usually 14 and then the ability to add more.

It’s the 90 day booking window that’s the problem. The way it’s classified isn’t a true 60-day resort FP window.

You should try to book for that Sept day again.

Onsite gives most people more than 7 days, usually 14 and then the ability to add more.

It’s the 90 day booking window that’s the problem. The way it’s classified isn’t a true 60-day resort FP window.
No luck, says I've reached my FP limit. I'll try again this evening and tomorrow see if anything changes.

I have an offsite/onsite stay. I will be attending MNSSHP during my offsite days (don't know why I did that, but I did). I am within my 30 day mark, and trying to get 7DMT. I have secured 2, but the time is too early. Would I be better off keeping them and trying to modify or drop them and just keep trying. The only fp I have booked is 5:25 BTMRR. Leaving the rest open for possible 7DMT

Are they still offering the extra 3 fast passes when you book a club level room? I just tried to book a club level room but I’m not seeing the extra fast passes at $50 per day as an add on option.

you have to call Disney Signature Services to add it and give them a list of what FPs you want and which days. Has to a minimium of 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!