FP tiers with Star Wars Galaxy's Edge

I’m not expecting FP until Mickey and Minnie’s RR opens personally.
Tier One-
Mickey & Minnie
ROTR
MF: SR
The rest Tier 2.

I’m not expecting FP until Mickey and Minnie’s RR opens personally.
Tier One-
Mickey & Minnie
ROTR
MF: SR
The rest Tier 2.
I'm expecting something similar. Maybe keeping SDD in tier one along with the ones mentioned. My understanding is that there won't be FP for SWGE when it opens, so it makes sense that they might not change anything until MF:SR, ROTR and Mickey Minnie Runaway Railway (MMRR?) are all open.

Alternatively we may go to 3 tiers-
The new 3 in one.
The toy story 3 in another.
Everything else is another.

I hope to God we don’t (complicated much?) but it’s not like Disney is known for simple solutions at this point....

My family has been discussing this wondering if there may be fast passes by the time we go in Jan 2020. The tier system kicks our butts tho because with kids of different ages it makes it very hard for us to book the cool rides that each kid likes.

My guess, total guess:

Tier 1:
New starwars rides
Mickey & Minnie Runaway Train
Slinky Dog

Tier 2:
Everything else

My family has been discussing this wondering if there may be fast passes by the time we go in Jan 2020. The tier system kicks our butts tho because with kids of different ages it makes it very hard for us to book the cool rides that each kid likes.

My guess, total guess:

Tier 1:
New starwars rides
Slinky Dog

Tier 2:
Everything else

Yeah to do everything we would go on a TSL EMM day to knock that out. Try to beat RD crowds to M&MRT using our EMM entry to our advantage. And then FP one of the SGE rides and standby the other(my guess is ROTR will be the true hot ride once open leaving Smugglers Run to be the Na'vi River Journey of SGE).

We are going the 3rd week of February 2020. So we will try this then if TSL EMM has returned.

When SWGE opens there will be no FP in the land until further notice.

Oh man, that sucks! Hopefully they add them before November :/! My partner refuses to stand in lines longer then 30 minutes, so guess im not riding any SW attractions haha

My guess, total guess:

Tier 1:
New starwars rides
Slinky Dog

Tier 2:
Everything else

I hope this is true! As it would suck if TOT and RR both stayed tier 1 as well! (not been since 2017 so not sure if they are currently tier 1 still)

It would be pretty lousy to have FOUR rides in Tier One. The three newest rides would be plenty.

Wait times at TSL should go down when GE opens -- right? I hope!

It would be pretty lousy to have FOUR rides in Tier One. The three newest rides would be plenty.

I think it's possible wait times on other attractions could go up just because of increased attendance in that park.

I hope this is true! As it would suck if TOT and RR both stayed tier 1 as well! (not been since 2017 so not sure if they are currently tier 1 still)

TOT and RR were bumped to tier 2 once toy story land opened. Currently there are three attractions in tier 1 which are all three of the toy story rides. I think Disney is going to have to re-evaluate the fast past tiers for Hollywood studios as there are not a ton of rides there as it is. They can't all be in the highest tier. In terms of rides most of the parks have 2-3 tier one fast pass options.

My opinion is they'll remove toy story mania first and replace it with the first opening SWGE ride. Then a couple months later remove the Swirling Saucers ride for the other SWGE ride. After that I am not sure if they'll move the minnie and mickey train ride into the top tier. With the huge draw for SWGE I think it would make more sense to keep Slinky Dog in the top tier over the new train ride but time will tell!

I think that could work - give everyone either one of the Star Wars rides or MMRR if you aren't a Star Wars fan

Only issue with moving all of Toy Story Land to Tier 2 is that *everyone* will chose Slinky Dog as one of their Tier 2 so I think it will make getting a FP for that one nearly as tough as now. But if it stays as a Tier 1 then people will look at that as what to get for later in the day after they use their other tier 1 and not many people will get that as their first tier 1

honestly the line for Slinky Dog moves pretty fast so almost would benefit from dropping FP all together, but I know that will never happen

Alternatively we may go to 3 tiers-
The new 3 in one.
The toy story 3 in another.
Everything else is another.

I hope to God we don’t (complicated much?) but it’s not like Disney is known for simple solutions at this point....
i was thinking this the other day. 3 tiers in HS. pick one from each tier.

There’s a rumour going round that all attractions except shows and star tours, will be tier 1, which if true is completely ridiculous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!