FP Times Strictly Enforced?

albertamom

Mouseketeer
I see that FP's are only valid for 30 minutes. Do they enforce the times strictly, or do you have a little leeway?

In my experience: strict in terms of starting time, not so strict in terms of ending time. E.g. a fast pass valid from 12-12.30 cannot be used before 12, but at 12.35, you should be fine.

In my experience: strict in terms of starting time, not so strict in terms of ending time. E.g. a fast pass valid from 12-12.30 cannot be used before 12, but at 12.35, you should be fine.

Thank you! We're usually ready to us a FP right away, but if we're in the middle of a meal, or in a long line at another ride, it's good to know that we don't have to panic if we're a little late. :)

To piggy-back on this question; generally speaking, how late can we be when returning with a fp? One of the old loopholes at Disney in FL was to accumulate fp's early and return with them later in the day when it was busier. Is that a viable option here?

To piggy-back on this question; generally speaking, how late can we be when returning with a fp? One of the old loopholes at Disney in FL was to accumulate fp's early and return with them later in the day when it was busier. Is that a viable option here?

No they are usually ok if you are a few minutes late but you cant accumulate them to use later in the day

It can depend on the staff member on the gate. I've seen people turned away with late FPs in the past, yet we got on to BTMRR yesterday with FPs that were almost four hours old - in our defence, the ride was down at the time they were valid and we used them not long after it eventually came back up.

It can depend on the staff member on the gate. I've seen people turned away with late FPs in the past, yet we got on to BTMRR yesterday with FPs that were almost four hours old - in our defence, the ride was down at the time they were valid and we used them not long after it eventually came back up.

This is actually a rule: if the ride is down at the time the FP is valid, it can be used at any time later in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter