Frebreeze Exchange Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDisneyKid

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the cour
I will be at SSR the first week of June and departing on the 9th if any of you smokers want my partially used can of Febreeze when I depart, just send me a PM to arrange a drop-off / pick-up.

...and yes this is a joke !!! If you don't get it, read the new smoking policy threads.

Or visit your local tobacconist as there are a lot of good products on the market for smoke removal.

I'll leave some hootch under the toilet cover for those who are interested as well!

PLEASE, do NOT encourage people to break the rule. The use of Fabreez will NOT take the particulate out of the woodwork draperies, carpet etc. I don't know what part of "life threatening illness" some of you folks don't understand. If you want to threaten your own lives by smoking...so be it, but don't threaten mine by breaking a rule that is a public hazard.

:lmao:
As my mom would say "let's not get our knickers in a Knot"
I thought the thread was a great way to break the tension from the anti smoking thread posts,,just my opinion.Lets be nice people.:goodvibes

The DISboards does not allow any threads which suggest ways to break Disney rules. In the past (not necessarily on the DVC boards) we have had threads saying how to cheat the fast pass system, cheat the parking and/or valet systems, etc. which are a violation of posting rules.

While this thread was meant as a joke, I'm closing it based on the implied suggestion of using an agent to cover up smoking in a room, which is designated non-smoking by Disney, thus how to 'cheat' the Disney rules.

Please keep all posts within the main thread on Disney's new policy. Please do not start satellite threads.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Caskbill

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter