Free Dining 2020

Pooh's-Honey-Pot

DVC owner since 2020 - VGF, BLT and SSR
Just seen a virgin advert saying that free dining is coming! I can’t upload the screen shot as apparently it’s too large

Another reason not to book with them!
Looks like we can't book until 25 April. I say "we". I had decided we were going to do something different next year. But its sooooo hard!!!

Is this the first time they’ve announced it but there’s a delay to book?

I know I’ve booked twice in April for the following year on free dining but when it was announced! I wonder why the delay!

Cannot wait to book! Is it likely room prices will stay the same between now and 25th? Just need to decide between Coronado Springs and POFQ now :):):):):):)

Is this the first time they’ve announced it but there’s a delay to book?

I know I’ve booked twice in April for the following year on free dining but when it was announced! I wonder why the delay!
Probably trying to put a stop to all that fake news out there. They’re obviously also offering bonuses to repeat bookings and that’s certainly what my email said was the reason for advertising before bookings open. Happy days for all those planning a 2020 trip.
Sadly I have no hope of affording another trip next year.

Probably trying to put a stop to all that fake news out there. They’re obviously also offering bonuses to repeat bookings and that’s certainly what my email said was the reason for advertising before bookings open. Happy days for all those planning a 2020 trip.

Yes you’re probably right on the fake news, hadn’t thought of that!

I won’t be going next year either, but I’m interested to see the full package and prices on the 25th!

I’ve got this September booked (which I got in last years free dining offer) for 8 nights POFQ garden view, $200 free gift card & QSDP for £2300

Looking back when I booked in 2012 for 2013 on free dining I got 8 nights SSR studio, $100 gift card and free DDP for £1780 I think! I was shocked at the price hike but I suppose that’s 6 years difference, there’s no way I could justify it in the future if it keeps going up at the rate it is sadly Although never say never

Yes you’re probably right on the fake news, hadn’t thought of that!

I won’t be going next year either, but I’m interested to see the full package and prices on the 25th!

I’ve got this September booked (which I got in last years free dining offer) for 8 nights POFQ garden view, $200 free gift card & QSDP for £2300

Looking back when I booked in 2012 for 2013 on free dining I got 8 nights SSR studio, $100 gift card and free DDP for £1780 I think! I was shocked at the price hike but I suppose that’s 6 years difference, there’s no way I could justify it in the future if it keeps going up at the rate it is sadly Although never say never
Yes we booked for this year on the same basis but think it’s our last trip until I only have to pay for myself and the kids can self fund - or until I get that lottery win!!!!

Did you get a bonus as a repeat booking? I haven't received anything yet and have traveled many times with disney uk - just wondering if I'm missing something?

I received an email advert from disney direct- had to activate the offer of a free gift card and claim from 25th April to 3rd July.

It took me through to a page and detailed the offer.

Free Breakfast- Value
Free QSDP - Moderate
Free DDP - Deluxe
upgrades possible.
14 for 7 tickets
Memory Maker for each adult.
and Gift Card - not sure if it is $100 or $100 PP though wasn't very clear.

must book ddp, tickets and hotel together as a package to benefit from the offer.

as far as i can tell there is no 'room only' alternative.

hope this helps

Going to book on the 25th - as i get paid that day so can do the deposit.

If AKL isn't available then we will book wilderness or contemporary.

sorry: had to offer the free gift card prior to 24th April to claim it from the 25th.

Umm bonus discount. Did it say how many years ago your last trip could have been to qualify? What discounts are they offering?

I last went in 2014, guess too long ago.

:mickeyjum
On the Official Disney site offer page, right at the bottom it says Memory Maker is included :tigger:

that's good, not that it matters if they don't offer free dining in Nov/Dec don't know if we will be able to go.

ust got the bonus offer through Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup2

I have never booked but still got the gift card activation code. But i am signed up for alerts and they took my details on the phone when i was enquiring about early october. So maybe they just wanted to sweeten the deal?

that's good, not that it matters if they don't offer free dining in Nov/Dec don't know if we will be able to go.

We are going 23rd - 3rd October so only just qualify - it is starting date not checking out date that counts according to the CM on the phone.

This is also the last date available to book atm? so maybe free dining will be extended to include other dates when this happens?

Good Luck.

I have never booked but still got the gift card activation code. But i am signed up for alerts and they took my details on the phone when i was enquiring about early october. So maybe they just wanted to sweeten the deal?

We are going 23rd - 3rd October so only just qualify - it is starting date not checking out date that counts according to the CM on the phone.

yes we have done that before, booked the last day of free dining but qualified for it for the duration of our holiday.

This is also the last date available to book atm? so maybe free dining will be extended to include other dates when this happens?

Good Luck.

thank you, this is the first time in 8 years we have not been able to book free dining in Nov/Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!