Free Dining 2020

What is the bonus discount some have mentioned? Is that on top of free dining? We go most years and I haven’t received it

What is the bonus discount some have mentioned? Is that on top of free dining? We go most years and I haven’t received it
All I have found is some talk of registering an interest or joining a mailing list to get an additional $100 gift card.

I’ve not found anything tangible about reward for loyalty.

Last year the start date was 19th April for bookings with arrival dates between 1st January and 30th November 2019 with $200 gift card if booked before early July 2018 and £100 if booked between early July and 22nd of October. Also the offer excluded arrivals between April 8th to 25th 2019 (Easter/Spring Break) for all resorts and arrivals after 17th September in a whole host of Deluxe locations.

Disappointed no free dining for November or December, I also noticed no mention of free memory maker.
If you scroll down through to the bottom of the page, it says that it’s included with all 14 day Ultimate tickets :-)

Cannot wait to book! Is it likely room prices will stay the same between now and 25th? Just need to decide between Coronado Springs and POFQ now :):):):):):)
Usually the room price is fixed & doesn’t change, just limited availability of rooms that are allocated for the deal on dates it is offered. Fingers crossed that this stays the same this year

:)Heads up for anyone wanting to book on the 25th, I spoke to a CM about when booking will go live (I.e. will it be 00:01?) and she said that it will open online and on the phone at 08:00, which is when their offices open.
Still reckon that I’ll stay up until 00:05 just in case....

It often also takes them a while to actually upload all of it. I was pricing up, just for ‘fun’ a couple years ago and it wasn’t until around lunchtime it actually became bookable

So the extra $100 email seems to be very hit and miss. Does anyone know if there is a way to register for this without the email?

Last edited:
http://www.disneyholidays.co.uk/walt-disney-world/100-disney-spending-money/

Hopefully just copying the page I was in to register for the 100$ works. Credit to Disneybrit podcast crew who posted the actual link on their Facebook page.

Once on the page it just says you’re registered, come back 25th April to 4th May to make your booking.

Just worked out how to do it - copy the link (don’t click on it) - backspace to remove the final / then press return & it worked for me. Just hope that it works on 25th with the free dining $200 spending too. Fingers crossed & thank you alanandline

All, don't forget 7.35% Cashback if you book via Top Cashback!
Indeed but unlikely to be able to do both. Whilst theTopcashback is worth more, although it’s today 3% not 7.35, I find it is not good at actually paying for holiday linked big purchases. They do not pay until you’ve travelled, fair enough, but as it so far away they often have changed the provider link to get the Cashback and do not ever get the money themselves so do not pay.

So a bird in the hand....

Just worked out how to do it - copy the link (don’t click on it) - backspace to remove the final / then press return & it worked for me. Just hope that it works on 25th with the free dining $200 spending too. Fingers crossed & thank you alanandline
When I go back to the page, whether reload existing or open by saved link in favourites, it goes back to same page. So fingers crossed

HI All

Hope you're all ok?

Would anyone like to take a guess what my quote would be on the 25th once free dining is out?

2 Adults 2 Children
Flying from Manchester 13th September 2020 14 nights
Caribbean beach resort
Disney dining plan
14 nights tickets

I was hoping to get it for £6500?

Chris

Last edited:
HI All

Hope you're all ok?

Would anyone like to take a guess what my quote would be on the 25th once free dining is out?

2 Adults 2 Children
Flying from Manchester 13th September 2020 14 nights
Caribbean beach resort
Disney dining plan
14 nights tickets

I was hoping to get it for £6500?

Chris
Without looking anything up I’ll start by saying fat chance! I’ve been quoting 16 nights for my family of 4, ok kids to be 14 and 17, in August without flights it is about £5300. But then I’m upgrading to regular dining plan so more like £6400.

So to my guess for your dates if Virgin is about £9k.

Without looking anything up I’ll start by saying fat chance! I’ve been quoting 16 nights for my family of 4, ok kids to be 14 and 17, in August without flights it is about £5300. But then I’m upgrading to regular dining plan so more like £6400.

So to my guess for your dates if Virgin is about £9k.

Thanks for replying!

I'll keep you informed but i think i will get it close to that price once the free dining comes out. I priced the same this year while the free dining was on and it was coming out around £6500. So hopefully not too much of an increase this year.

No way i'll be booking through Virgin they are ridiculous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter