free dining code

battricia

<font color=FF00CC>From the home of the Peeps and
What is the code for free dining? and the number I need to call to make the reservations?

thanks.
tricia.

There isn't a code....call 1-407-WDISNEY to make reservations....if you have the Disney VISA, they will let you book now...if not, wait until Tuesday...

To make ADR's call 1-407-WDW DINE.

Everyone seems to be talking about calling with a code though. Does anyone know info about this? I read that people who do not have the visa are booking free dining with the dining code. I have a resv. that falls within the dates required, but no dis visa. Any suggestions on how to get free dining added before tues?????

I'm pretty sure there's a code. I saw it on another post and now for the life of me I can't find it again. I do have the disney visa and plan on booking with that, but I just want to make sure there's not a code before I do.

thanks.

tricia.

I tried booking w/o the visa, because I don't have one, and they did ask me for a code. I didn't have a code and they said I had to wait till Tuesday. Does anyone know where I can get the code or know what it is?

I don't know if it was Disney Magic coming my way, but I just booked 10 nights at POP Century preferred room with Free Dining August 24-Sept 3. 2 adults and 2 children for 1277!!!!!! We all got 1 day base tickets because we have AP's already!!!! I used code YWM, it was listed on the dis home page under the free dining link. Good Luck. I am so excited!!! :Pinkbounc :banana:

This was on the DIS homepage

This offer is for:

Travel Dates: 8/13/06 – 9/30/06
Discount Code: YWS or YWM

Booking Dates: 4/1/06 - 6/4/06 - Disney Visa cardholders
Booking Dates: 4/4/06 - 6/04/06 - General Public

My code I booked with yesterday was YWL and he certainly wanted it and my Disney Visa.

We booked! Yaay! We used code: YWL correction: found it on the DISNEY VISA WEBSITE (found on the front of the dis website, duh! :thumbsup2 )

6 nights for 2 adults for $1235 including the travel insurance (using the disney visa).

Thank you so much disboards I have been WAITING for this because I was planning to go for september anyway, I didn't want to book until it got closer incase this came through again. YAAY!!!

tricia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter