free dining desserts question

noahynav

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if adults can order off the childrens dessert menu when using the free dining plan. I realize this may seem like a silly question....but sometimes I prefer the simpler childrens desserts to the fancier options offered on the adult menu.
Thank you in advance!

I don't know from personal experience, but being that Disney is so easy when it comes to all ages ordering from the children's menus, I can't imagine that an adult picking their dessert from the children's selections would be a problem.

I don't see why not, but a couple of suggestions: Pretty much any Disney restaurant should have available a simple dish of ice cream; or even though dessert's included, you don't have to order it :umbrella:
But 'fess up - you really just want to be able to decorate your own dessert cookie, or make your own sundae or something similar, right? :)

I ordered the the chocolate moose from the childrens menu last October during the free dining. (It really is a head in the shape of a moose). It was great. I don't know if all the restaurants will let you do this, but I don't see why not, and you can ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter