Free dining package...does this work with coupons or vouchers?

Belle Belinda

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone, I'm a first time dining plan guest and was wondering if you get a stack of coupons or what else? And will I be receiving anything in the mail or do I pick it up at the Disney Resort?? :confused3

Your "Key to the World" card also holds your dining plan credits. So basically, your credit card-looking card will be your room key, hopper pass, and your way to charge things to your room, and use your dining credits.

We received our cards with all the info that we needed when we checked in.

HTH!

I have got the free dining plan with a one day basic ticket. I am using my annual pass to get into the parks. Does the annual pass go on you key to the world card?

PaulaSB12 said:
I have got the free dining plan with a one day basic ticket. I am using my annual pass to get into the parks. Does the annual pass go on you key to the world card?

No, they cannot put your AP on your room key. You will have to carry both around. Your AP to get into the parks and your room key for getting into your room, charging to your room, early entry, and the dining plan.

I read that you should get your one day pass as a seperate ticket so that you can use it toward an upgrade when you want it. If you leave it on your room key it would be activated (??) and since it would then expire 14 days after first use it would be worthless.

I hope I understood that right as that is what I plan to do.

SlightlyGoofy (who had to get 4 one day tickets for her and dh since we have TWO 10 day ressies) :banana:

SlightlyGoofy... as long as you don't use your room key to get into the parks, then the one day ticket does not expire. The key is the sentence... expires 14 days after FIRST USE.

As long as you're not using it at the park entrances, the one day ticket isn't activated. Just using the room key for charging/DDP/getting in your room doesn't do anything to the ticket that's coded on there.

The important thing to remember is to keep the room key safe somewhere after your trip is ended, because the ticket is still on there.

oogieboogie, no problems with remembering where the card is. I still have ones from over 15 years ago. :thumbsup2

Someone at DW told me that they were going to have wristbands that you could wave like a credit card to buy things with. Sounds like a great idea to me.

Maybe one day they will insert a chip in our arms and just scan us?? :lmao:

Slightly Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter