"free" dining

I'm going to start responding to those people with "Well, the room discount isn't really a discount because you pay full price for food!" It makes as much sense (which is very little, but that doesn't matter much to some people :p)

:rotfl: :rotfl2: Im gonna say this too!!! I hate when ppl say the Free dining isnt always free because you wouldnt normally eat that much food...okay I get that. THink about it who eats out 2 or 3 times a day at home? Not alot of people but they have to remember you are on a VACATION!!! I know when we go on vacation we always eat a breakfast out or at the hotel and then a sit down dinner. For our family staying at a mod, FD will save us $929 and a room only offer at 35% will only save us at most $400 so its a clear choice. FD. I can see if you are single or a couple and only doing a few meals but other wise its a BIG discount. Even upgrading to DxDP and factoring in tips, the whole 8 days we are there, we will eat 16 TS meals and pay(including DxDP upgrade and tips) $800 wich is about $26 per person per day for 2 TS meals(sometimes 3) every day. You cant beat that. Especially if a character breakfast is $28.99! You already paid for your whole days worth of food!

Well it is free for us. We stick we actually prefer the QSDP so here are the numbers. This is using the room only discount vs. FD.

POP for 10 nights with free QSDP and 7 day MYW with WP&F option 2447.38
Same package as above with the summer discount 3327.46

That is a 880.00 savings. :)

To be fair I even priced out the AS since the room discount is better still works out to be 3116.10. We will take our Free dining.

about the best discount on a value is 15% so free dining offer best for us. even when we stayed in deluxe it was still better for us fo do free dining. now in value you only get quick service and we upgrade so that we have the TS each day as part of vacation is going to places we normally do not go to at home. we to have became POP fans and will be there 12 nights this October late.. so far though no free dining for then..one can only hope:thumbsup2

I got offered 40% off at a value earlier this year. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter