Free night!

pixiedust: Congrats! Especially for a trip you had already planned. That's true savings. :rockband:

Hoping a discount comes up for our April reservations for a cabin and premium site.

Apparently they have not looked at my signature, Disney is driveable in one day, and I don't even need to stop for fuel.

Yeah it's only about a thousand miles each way for you Chris?

You may not need fuel stops but you do need health breaks ..... :rolleyes1

Bama Ed

Yeah it's only about a thousand miles each way for you Chris?

You may not need fuel stops but you do need health breaks ..... :rolleyes1

Bama Ed

Maybe not......

Somewhere in the neighborhood just north of 1000 miles. It would be a really long day.....

We are just shy of 1000 miles 979 Outpost to Driveway and can do inside of 24 hours 2 fuel stops ( 3 if I stop and fill up just before checking in)

AL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA & WV are the states listed. I wonder why they don't just do it for everyone in the US?

AL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA & WV are the states listed. I wonder why they don't just do it for everyone in the US?

All I can tell you all is that I got the exact same offer, I live in California. I've clicked through every single link I can find and there is nothing that mentions that it's only valid for certain states.

We aren't going until next year so it doesn't help us, but I certainly would call if I lived in another state and ask about it.

Edit: This is the WDW link in the email I received. If anyone follows it and sees any 'state restrictions I'd be interested in knowing.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/s...651313|280808409&cid=PDM228500&bid=1239250633

Last edited:
Well that's the package discount offer that you got, StormyCA.

I think the room/site only discount (released at the same time) was state-specific.

ED

We live in FL and I haven’t seen discounts at The fort! I also can’t adjust my Nov trip bc it’s full for every date that I try.

Florida not included. They usually are a distinctly different offer group.

However, all the other states in the southeastern part of the US are included (east of the Mississippi River and up to Kentucky and West Virginia).

I checked every weekend combo (Friday and Saturday night) in the 4th quarter of 2020 and got a big fat zero on available sites. At rack rate. At any level. You can always check longer periods of time (or single nights) but I think (besides Disney's algorithm) that weekends are booked solid in the system.

Bama Ed

We live in FL and I haven’t seen discounts at The fort! I also can’t adjust my Nov trip bc it’s full for every date that I try.

Right?! I am 2 hours driving distance and nothing for us.

I suppose it's not a big deal since we get FL discounts on just about everything else. I don't plan to go back until after the mask and park reservation thing is over anyway. I park hop all day, every day. I don't think I could stand to do one park per day, or wear a mask outside.

While it would be super nice to get a Fort discount, I can't complain due to all the goodies they DO give us.

Right?! I am 2 hours driving distance and nothing for us.

I suppose it's not a big deal since we get FL discounts on just about everything else. I don't plan to go back until after the mask and park reservation thing is over anyway. I park hop all day, every day. I don't think I could stand to do one park per day, or wear a mask outside.

While it would be super nice to get a Fort discount, I can't complain due to all the goodies they DO give us.
I agree. We get so many discounts!

FL people I would DEFINITELY trade my GA site discount for your ticket discount!!! Week at FTW- $355, 3 days parks- $1400- YIKES!

You're right. I withdrew my complaint before I was even done typing it. :D

I have ZERO complaints. We pay $20 month for weekday pass. We never went to the parks on weekends anyway, and summer/Christmas/spring break are too crowded, so not times we cared about being blacked out.

We have stayed at the Fort for two weeks at a time, but found plenty to do to keep busy on the weekends.

Thinking back to what we used to pay for a week stay coming from MD & WV, you are absolutely correct. I would not want to change places. I'm glad to see other folks get a break.

You're right. I withdrew my complaint before I was even done typing it. :D

I have ZERO complaints. We pay $20 month for weekday pass. We never went to the parks on weekends anyway, and summer/Christmas/spring break are too crowded, so not times we cared about being blacked out.

We have stayed at the Fort for two weeks at a time, but found plenty to do to keep busy on the weekends.

Thinking back to what we used to pay for a week stay coming from MD & WV, you are absolutely correct. I would not want to change places. I'm glad to see other folks get a break.

To be fair- I am a former (9 year) CM- so I did benefit from some great deals for a long time. The irony for me is that even with the cast discounts I could not have stayed at many of the resorts as I have now (all but Riveria as of today). I got paid so little as a cast member ($9.25) that it took me leaving Disney and changing careers to truly be able to "enjoy Disney." I still love Disney, I think that maybe someday I will retire there and work in Magic Kingdom Guest Relations again- I would be proud to put my plaid back on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!