Free QS Breakfasts converted to Free QS Dining on arrival at WDW? Happen to anyone else ?

Toffeelady68

Earning My Ears
We recently returned from a trip to WDW in November , and had booked our tickets and hotel through WDW direct and then our flights separately. At the time of booking for our hotel ASMusic free QS breakfasts were being offered as part of the deal which we were very happy with.
However on arrival at WDW we were given the full QS Dining plan! I was just wondering if this was because we booked directly with WDW had they applied a more recent offer?
We didnt question it at the time as it came up as part of our booking... Just wanted to know if this had happened to anyone else or if we were gifted a little bit of Disney Magic? pixiedust:

Good going - have never seen the full QS plan offered for a value resort only for moderate and de-luxe locations.

Wow - the full QS dining plan?
I know the"breakfast" offer is really just 1 QS credit per person per night, but to up you to 2 credits and 2 snack per person seems like a great surprise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter