French Quarter to the Fantasy With an EPIC Cherry on Top…Spring 2019! Updated 10/25!

Change is good...right? Maybe they're starting a Tomorrowland refresh before Tron opens. Lord know, it needs it. (But they better not mess with The People Mover of Carousel of Progress!)

IT does need a refresh for sure. But I'd be sad if they removed COP altogether!

And we walked though the castle to check out some of this beautiful mural :lovestruc

It is truly a work of art!

Allie, well, Allie walked somewhere and got herself some fries
Mr. Kamal's fries are amazing! I love to get them and sit in the little area with the red chairs and gaze at the Tree of Life eating them. :goodvibes
but suffice it to say after 18 years there, I am at risk of burning out.

I can totally see that, and it's almost always due to staffing and management issues.

but I find myself not so stressed over that job because I have this new dream side-gig to think about.

YAY!! A fun side gig to channel your inner Disney!

Really enjoyed this trip report. How were the park crowds during this time? We are planning on going to WDW in April 2021 and it would be during the same time frame that you visited in 2019. We always go in fall, due our work schedules, spring break is going to work better for us next year. I've always heard about horrible crowds so I wondered what your experience was. I didn't see you mention high crowds or issues getting around or with FP's....so wondering how were the spring break crowds?

Really enjoyed this trip report.

Thank you!

How were the park crowds during this time? We are planning on going to WDW in April 2021 and it would be during the same time frame that you visited in 2019.

We've gone in April a number of times (all the TR links are in my signature) and honestly, it's one of my absolute favorite times to go…as long as you don't go the week preceding or following Easter which I hear are absolutely crazy. I find crowds in April very manageable and have never had trouble getting on attractions or securing ADRs. In fact, we'll be there next April with you during our SB 4/11-4/18 ::yes::

We've gone in April a number of times (all the TR links are in my signature) and honestly, it's one of my absolute favorite times to go…as long as you don't go the week preceding or following Easter which I hear are absolutely crazy. I find crowds in April very manageable and have never had trouble getting on attractions or securing ADRs. In fact, we'll be there next April with you during our SB 4/11-4/18 ::yes::
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the reply. After double checking our calendar, it looks like we will end up smack dab in the middle of Easter. Will have to go during DS’s spring break (April 5-9) and that is the week following Easter (April 4. We have thought about going over fall break (we’ve been many times over fall break), but then we would be there during MK’s 50th and I feel like crowds will be crazy that week. Oh, well. Looks like we will have big crowds either (April or October) so we will just make the best of it either way.

Thanks for the reply. After double checking our calendar, it looks like we will end up smack dab in the middle of Easter. Will have to go during DS’s spring break (April 5-9) and that is the week following Easter (April 4. We have thought about going over fall break (we’ve been many times over fall break), but then we would be there during MK’s 50th and I feel like crowds will be crazy that week. Oh, well. Looks like we will have big crowds either (April or October) so we will just make the best of it either way.
[/QUOTE]

We're going in April 2021 and for the 50th next year as well.
After this year, I'll just be happy to be there! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!