Frequency of New Magic Bands

Princessauroraobsessed

Earning My Ears
Hi all!
I’m going to Disney World for the first time this September. I’ve been looking at all the magic band options, both available online and through the store at the park. I like a certain design, but I’m not crazy about it.
What is the frequency of new band designs coming out? What I’m really wanting is Aurora. There’s current designs with Moana and Pocahontas (and more) that have them largely presented. I love it!
I want to wait for one to maybe come out, but I don’t want to wait too long.

the MB options online is very small compared to on site. You will find MB with a lot more characters/attractions/themes at WDW once you arrive.

If you don't want to pick one of the upgradeable bands before you arrive I would suggest you pick one of the colors that you like or that you think will work well in another band. Then you can get that (I think the solid colors are free? Not sure though because we bought patterned ones). When you get to the park you can buy whatever band floats your boat and trade out the inner piece so you still have the one with your name on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter