• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Friend wants to stay....

Matty_Disfan

Heading ba-ack...!!
I have a partial hookup site reserved for myself for 10 days at FW and my best childhood friend (who lives in Georgia) is coming down to meet us for a night. We want to have him and his girlfriend put up their tent on our site and stay with us....

Is Disney gonna get upset at this?
Do we ask permission?
Can we get away with it?
Can they park their car at our site?
Is there someone they should call?

Please get back to me....

At check in let them know you are expecting guest . Some times they charge $5.00 per night for over night adults. You are allowed only 1 car per campsite others must be left at main parking lot at Outpost. Guest should be able to drive car to your site and unload ,then move car to parking lot. If they don't request this they will have to take bus. We always have company with no problem . I usually have them call my cell phone when they arrive , then I go to outpost and pick them up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter